Xmas Tree Present chewed?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by argon_0, Dec 27, 2012.

1. argon_0

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

Perhaps Homer is part Goat ?! Now, was his mother or father who was a goat?! Homer sounds like a real character! I would like to give him a run & see if I could win him over, as I have yet to meet a dog I didn't like & have had good luck with. But he may be a tough nut to crack!

Here's a battle of wits, or is it wills, or perhaps discretion ? They are both tough characters!

[​IMG]

SweetBeast, Jan 5, 2013
  2. argon_0

claudine Well-Known Member

No, his parents are both Yorkshire Terriers:p I saw his mother, she is very cute and she is definitely a dog:)

I've just found his adorable video:

I'm sure my Homer wouldn't be scared of goats:)

claudine, Jan 5, 2013
  3. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Nice video. Lovely to see neither were scared of each other. More inquisitive.:)

argon_0, Jan 6, 2013
  4. argon_0

I think the little Yorkie was a little bit scared. But also very curious of these big, strange animals:p . Good thing he didn't try to attack them. Yorkies are so unpredictable sometimes.

claudine, Jan 6, 2013
  5. argon_0

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

Thanks claudine for the funny video as it seems the Yorkie is barking" Yea, I'm tough & while I may be a wee bit short, remember, dynamite comes in small packages,so don't even think about it, weird, white dog-like creatures" & the one goat is a little curious & the other 2 goats might say" Cool it you barking steroidal mouse - move along Mickey, move along!"

SweetBeast, Jan 7, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  6. argon_0

This made me laugh so hard:D . I think it's what most of Yorkies think. It's so adorable, they're always so sure they're the most powerful and dangerous creatures in the entire world. And they're so angry when no one notices it:p

claudine, Jan 8, 2013
  7. argon_0

Nick87 Well-Known Member

My dogs unwrapped a present, but luckily were caught before they chewed up the present itself. Though we don't know which dog it was or if it was both of them, but I bet they were working together.

Nick87, Feb 8, 2013
Ask a Question