Would You Give up Your Job for Your Dog? This Woman Did

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

“When I got Florence in 2012 it really was love at first sight. Florence came everywhere with me, on the tube, to the pub, I’d have a beer and Florence would have an ice cube,” said Owen-Jones. “Over time I found it harder and harder leaving her to go to my day job. Florence would sit next to the door with sad eyes, I felt so guilty.”

Whenever the pet owner had free time to spend with her dog, she tried bringing her to all the places she would normally go alone, but many of those places didn’t allow dogs.

“I was tired of waving outside coffee shops trying to get the attendant to notice us. I got tired of standing in the rain drinking my coffee, there was no reason why we couldn’t go in we just weren’t allowed. I started thinking about ways I could spend more time with her and Scooby’s was born.”

Scooby’s Boutique Coffee Bar is located in Muswell Hill and it serves drinks and snacks for humans and four-legged friends alike. All two- and four-legged legs customers are welcome.

On the menu you will find dog-gestives and puppaccinos, doggy lollypups, cheese bone biscuits and flap Jack Russels.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2014/10/would-you-give-up-your-job-for-your-dog-this-woman-did/

Trellum, Oct 21, 2014
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

This is a very sweet story! I'd love to visit Scooby’s Boutique Coffee Bar! I'm sure Homer would feel great there.
    As for your question, no, I don't think I could give up my job for him. I love him with all my heart, but I love working too and I really need the money. Fortunately, Homer doesn't mind staying with my family. Everyone here adores him:)

claudine, Oct 22, 2014
Ask a Question