Who wakes up first?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Melody

supergirl Active Member

Yeah it's always my dog that comes and wakes me up in the morning. If I am unresponsive, she'll go away and come back ten minutes later. She's like an alive alarm clock. First time is a gentle talk to me, not a bark, second time is a paw in the face, third time is getting into my bed and not allowing me to ignore her.

supergirl, Aug 26, 2012
  2. Melody

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I never set my alarm clock for years because my oldest dog would head but me in the face every morning until I got up. I'd wake up to a snout in my face and two big eyes staring right at me. Although she seemed to know to leave me alone if I was feeling sick or sad about something.

OhioTom76, Sep 5, 2012
  3. Melody

AutumnFaith2012 Active Member

Hmmm...that's a hard one. Sometimes my little Pommy gets up first and others I get up first. However, I'm usually not allowed up long before he joins me. On the other hand, he is the first to go to bed. He got used to me going to bed at 10 p.m. every night and now even if I go to bed early or late, he is stuck on the 10 p.m. routine. Time change always throws him off too! LOL!

AutumnFaith2012, Sep 12, 2012
Ask a Question