Where Does Your Pup Get a Bath?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by dashboardc33, Aug 17, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Well-Known Member

Do you give your dog a bath in the same shower as when you clean up or do you have a designated spot for your dog? In the winter or when it is cold out, I will bathe my dog in my kid's bath tub. (hehehehe) I never use ours. In the summer I try to give her a bath outside with the hose as often as possible. Bathing in the summer is so much easier and more convenient. I get backaches doing it inside in the winter because I am crouched over so long pouring cup after cup on my dog's fur.

dashboardc33, Aug 17, 2012
  2. dashboardc33

Jessi Well-Known Member

We take him to a groomer for a bath. He's not that fond of them and I wouldn't want either of us to get hurt if he starts flipping out, ya know? It's safer to just let someone else do it in a bath specifically for it.

Jessi, Aug 19, 2012
  3. dashboardc33

claudine Well-Known Member

My dog is so little - he is a Yorkshire Terrier - that I could bath him in a sink, but this is not very convinient because he hates water and he is always trying to escape during his bath and I don't want him to fall down. This is why he takes his bath in a tub. This is much safer. I hope one day he'll get used to the water.

claudine, Aug 19, 2012
  4. dashboardc33

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Mishka has a dedicated old tin tub we put out on the back verandah. We use one of those shower attachment made longer that clip onto the hot and cold water taps. In fact it's bath night tonight for our princess.

argon_0, Aug 20, 2012
Ask a Question