When does your dog like to interrupt you?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

Small dogs especially like to be on your lap. But, even big dogs will come over and hit you with a paw or put their big head in the way so you can't do what you were doing.

Does your dog interrupt you when you are doing certain things? If so, what are they?

Misha has the urge to jump on your lap anytime you hold a book or magazine. Without fail, the minute you pick it up, she will come out of nowhere and be on your lap. Then, she gets between you and the book. Today, we read a magazine together. It didn't go very well. LOL

Melody, Jul 11, 2012
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Homer always interrupts me while I'm playing with another dogs in the park. He is so jealous:p He is also trying to get my attention when I'm talking on the phone. And, what I don't like the most, he interrupts me when I'm asleep. He wakes me up in the night because he wants me to open the door for him, so he could run through the garden, he enjoys doing it at night.

claudine, Aug 27, 2012
  3. Melody

supergirl Active Member

My dog knows how to open the bathroom door. So that can be pretty embarrassing at any given point in the day.. or when you have guests over. One door doesn't have a lock so you run the risk of being interrupted on the toilet at all times. I'm used to it now...

supergirl, Aug 28, 2012
  4. Melody

AutumnFaith2012 Active Member

My dog doesn't want to sit in my lap unless there are a lot of people around. Now my brother's dog on the other hand, always wants to sit in my lap whenever I go over for a visit and his owners are around. If I pet sit while my brother is away, the big black lab just sits on the couch with me, but once they get back, he's in my lap ready to let them know I'm his knew toy and I'm a keeper...LOL!

AutumnFaith2012, Aug 28, 2012
Ask a Question