What's your dog's favorite activity (after eating, that is)?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by kinser, Apr 24, 2012.

1. kinser

Djordje87 Active Member

My golden retriever is a lazy dog who eats and sleeps. However, he really likes playing in snow meaning he is right now outside covered with snow and my nephew is helping him in achieving that. He is a dog made for snow so he likes the cold. However, my other dog is not a big fan of cold and she is shaking like she has a fever. I checked her, she is good but she really needs a blanket or two because she is an outdoor guardian dog. Her favourite activity is believe it or not LOVING ME :) I think the dog is in love with me. I took her when she was a puppy and took care of her ever since. She loves everybody but when I am not around for some time and she sees me she is so happy that she pees all over the yard. She cannot hold it, I never saw anything like that before. Whenever I call her she just comes and jumps on me and starts hugging me :)

Djordje87, Jan 2, 2016
  2. kinser

Malachai New Member

My dog loves to run around. He's a belgian malinois that we call Rico. Now he's been trained but even when we walk him there is still a lot of leftover energy so we need to play with him a lot and practice some obedience trainings. He's great with defending our house from intruders though.

Malachai, Jan 2, 2016
  3. kinser

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Our dogs' habit is to go out of the house after eating. Whether breakfast or lunch or dinner, they would go to the door and wait for us. Sometimes they do their toilet habits but sometimes they just roam around the concrete garden in the front yard, looking for anything that is interesting to them. The 2 males, Tisoy the spitz and Pipoy the pug, would surely urinate in the corners of the front yard while the female Barbie would just be watching.

Corzhens, Jan 3, 2016
  4. kinser

morgoodie Member

After my dogs eat, the one loves to go to sleep or I should say back to sleep. He is a lazy dog. lol My other dog is a puppy still and she loves to play with my other dog. She loves to get him all riled up so they can wrestle around until he is out of breath. I hope this goes away as she gets older as it can be quite annoying.

morgoodie, Mar 6, 2016
  5. kinser

claudine Well-Known Member

I miss the days when my Homer was a puppy and wanted to play all the time. It didn't annoy me at all, I think it was super cute. He had so much energy. I remember that he loved running around the house as fast as he could and he kept biting everyone's ankles:p

claudine, Mar 13, 2016
  6. kinser

remnant Well-Known Member

My dog loves to take a nap after a meal. Dogs are normally very protective when it comes to food but a peculiar aspect of him is that he stays as far as possible from his food point. He also takes the satiated opportunity to groom himself. At this time if hardly barks or growls.

remnant, Mar 13, 2016
  7. kinser

nytegeek Active Member

Our dog likes to play. He has a rope that we play tug-O-war with, a bunch of balls and other toys. We have an old wicker box we used to use for shoes with all his toys. We ask him if he wants to play and he will dance around and then go lift the lid of the box, and stick his head in to pull out the toy he wants.

nytegeek, Mar 25, 2016
  8. kinser

Johanna Well-Known Member

Haha!! Mine burps quite loudly. Too

Johanna, Mar 28, 2016
Ask a Question