What is the best thing about your dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by dashboardc33, Oct 14, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Well-Known Member

What would you say the best thing about your dog would be? The best thing about my dog is her personality. That would have to be my absolute favorite thing. There is not another one of her out there and she is definitely one of a kind. Some people like how beautiful their dog is, others like that their dogs competes in obedience. What is your favorite?

dashboardc33, Oct 14, 2012
  2. dashboardc33

argon_0 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there. It's Mishka's personality and layback attitude that I like. She's never been a difficult dog and is always around even when she's outside she's not too far away. I live on several hundred acres so even with that space she doesn't range far.

argon_0, Oct 14, 2012
  3. dashboardc33

claudine Well-Known Member

I love how cheerful my Homer is:D . He wags his tail almost constantly and he makes me laugh every day. He is always ready to play and excited about nearly everything. For him, event something as ordinary as running through our garden is a great adventure:p

claudine, Oct 14, 2012
  4. dashboardc33

megsy23 Member

I agree with the previous poster. I have a 2 year old lab. She is always so happy and cheerful. Our dachshund on the other hand is not. But he is very affectionate even with strangers.

megsy23, Oct 14, 2012
  5. dashboardc33

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I think the best thing about Trixie is her personality. We know her like the back of our hand. We can usually tell when she needs to go outside. If she goes inside, there is one room she will go to. If she starts heading that way, we know immediately to take her out.

pilot2fly, Oct 14, 2012
  6. dashboardc33

Nick87 Well-Known Member

They always make me laugh. Even after a crappy day, these dogs are able to make me happy again. They're so great to come home to every day.

Nick87, Oct 14, 2012
  7. dashboardc33

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

They would let me hug them to death, and never minded. And there were days where I seriously needed to hug someone - they were always there for me.

I used to love how my oldest dog would always sit pressed up against me whenever I was on the floor playing video games, or at my computer. She was always trying to get my attention to play with her.

OhioTom76, Oct 15, 2012
  8. dashboardc33

bellahpereira Well-Known Member

Yes! Personality is my favourite thing about my baby boy! I love that he understands what I'm trying to tell him and that he waits for me when I leave the house. Even more, I love the fact that he knows when something is wrong or when I'm hurt and he quickly comes over to comfort me.

bellahpereira, Oct 18, 2012
  9. dashboardc33

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Oso has a very loving personality he shows you how much he loves you and comes across as very protective. As for Buddy, well he's, well, I'll come up with something. No, just kidding, Buddy can be a little hand full but he also can have a very loving personality and lets us know all the time how much he love us.

pafjlh, Oct 19, 2012
  10. dashboardc33

iluvmario Well-Known Member

I have two Yorskshire terriers and the best thing about my teacup Mara is that she is named after my favorite singer of all time. Can you guess who my favorite singer is? Mario my avatar, lol.

iluvmario, Oct 27, 2012
  11. dashboardc33

Melody Well-Known Member

This is a tricky one, but I guess it would be the fact that Misha makes me laugh when she isn't even trying. It is the way that she pokes her head out of her blanket when she thinks someone is getting food. It is the way that she launches herself off the ottoman when someone brings toast into the living room. It's the way she runs in place on the hardwood floor when I have her on leash and she is so excited about someone coming over that she can't wait for me to release her. It's the way she sings "Happy Birthday to you" at family birthday parties and has everyone laughing. It's even her fail moments like the other day when she went to jump on my lap, misjudged, and hit the side of the couch. Then, she got mad because we were laughing.

I guess that falls under personality and entertainment value. I don't think I've ever had a dog that was such a goofball.

Melody, Oct 29, 2012
Ask a Question