What if you fall for someone who…

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by King Browny, Dec 8, 2011.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

They say love is magical, unintentional at some point but it happened. Oftentimes you would fall for someone even if you have different likes or you used to hate each other. Now, should I fall for someone who doesn’t love dogs, I expect him to learn to like my dog otherwise things won’t work out between us and it would only hurt us both. Dogs are endearing if only those who’re not fond on them would open their hearts on them and give them the chance to show how delightful they are.

King Browny, Feb 14, 2012
  2. King Browny

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

If what he's actually allergic to is dog hair, then you can start with a hairless dog like this:
    [​IMG]

And slowly work up the scale, so to say, until he can handle something like this:
    [​IMG]

Victor Leigh, Feb 16, 2012
  3. King Browny

Oh, wow! What breed of dog is this? It looks like a reggae artist if human and could also be a big hand in cleaning our floor at home. :p

King Browny, Feb 16, 2012
  4. King Browny

No idea really. I checked the site I got from and there was no information as to its breed. So it could be an English Sheepdog having a bad hair day. Or it could be someone's mop put out to dry. When it comes to really hairy dogs, you might face a problem like this:

[​IMG]

Victor Leigh, Feb 16, 2012
  5. King Browny

Haha! Someone's mop put out on dry.

I guess it's (when you can't tell if it's a male or female, it's safe to call it "it") a Komondor like this one.
    Those fur strands. It's, like, braided?

King Browny, Feb 17, 2012
  6. King Browny

Wow, that dog would make a great advertisement for a company making mops. How about this one?

[​IMG]

Victor Leigh, Feb 18, 2012
  7. King Browny

HUWAAAAA! Is that even a dog? That could pass for a mop with a dog face.

Dog this breed should be careful not to step on their fur when they run. :p

King Browny, Feb 18, 2012
  8. King Browny

inTHEsane Active Member

Well if the person hates dogs, then there is a good chance that I wouldn't be falling for that person anyway.
    I'm not saying I choice my relationships on one such thing, it's just a person who hates dog's who's hate
    isn't based out of fear, tends to not be the type of personality that vibes well with me anyway. As far as
    allergy and what not it would be tough, but if I really loved the person and they really loved me then
    we would try everything to make it work for everyone, dog included, especially since she would know how
    much my animals mean to me as well.

inTHEsane, Feb 23, 2012
  9. King Browny

I think all dog lovers should sing "Love me, love my dog", on their very first date. It should set the right tone to the whole relationship. I know it sounds bad to say that I would prefer my dog to a girl anytime but then again, has anyone ever met a girl who will still love you just as much even if you brought her some food taken from the trash can?

Victor Leigh, Feb 24, 2012
Ask a Question