What do you like the most about dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LaneAlf, Aug 3, 2016.

1. LaneAlf

LaneAlf Member

I think that we all here have a thing on common: our love for our dogs and dogs in general.
    I love dogs because they don't judge, they don't actually care who you are as long as you can give them food and of course, love. The majority of them are really loyal and noble, without mentioning that they are incredibly cute!
    And I'm also not really sure if this is the right place to post this thread or even if this has been posted before, but I really want to hear your opinions about it :).

LaneAlf, Aug 3, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  2. LaneAlf

Pippin Member

I like that they are like bi-polar in a way. You can meet a dog, and it would be so on the defensive side, but then when you least expect it, they'll walk right up to you, sniff you, test you out in a way haha, and then let you comfort them. They are crazy fun, I love to hang with them, and they will do anything with you.

I really like how intelligent they are, it's amazing to be able to connect with another species that isn't like the other ones. Dogs are really special.

Pippin, Aug 3, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  3. LaneAlf

Corzhens Well-Known Member

All our 3 dogs are affectionate although in different ways and different magnitude. My favorite is Barbie because she is the most cuddly and the youngest too. With the other 2 dogs, they are more affectionate to my husband because they are kind of spoiled when my husband would give them crumbs from our meals - we call that sample and the dogs are always expectant of those crumbs after our meals. And with their antics, oh, there are too many to mention but most of their antics are cute and sometimes funny. By the way, 2 of our dogs sleep in our bedroom and the other is in a cage because he is difficult to control - hyperactive.

Corzhens, Aug 10, 2016
  4. LaneAlf

claudine Well-Known Member

I love dogs, because they're the sweetest creatures in the whole world and they're great companions. I'm never bored when Homer is around. Just watching him is a lot of fun. He's so cute, intelligent and energetic. Dogs are our best friends:) I can't imagine my life without them.

claudine, Aug 10, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  5. LaneAlf

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I agree with what you said! Dogs don't judge, don't care how you look, what you do, or if you are mad at them. They just love, give love, need love, and they are happy giving back your kindness when needed to.

They are loyal and faithful companion and don't demand much either. I love dogs!

IcyBC, Aug 10, 2016
  6. LaneAlf

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I guess I love them for all the reasons mentioned above. I just wish people looked at their personalities more and learned a few things. Sometimes I watch my girls get a little fight and in seconds they are licking each other. Amazing they are....

Winterybella, Aug 10, 2016
  7. LaneAlf

cluckeyo Active Member

A good dog is loyal, and a true friend. Better than most people friends. A good dog will sense your discomfort and come to your aid. A good dog adds a lot to life, and gives reason to act responsibly while you take good care of it.

cluckeyo, Aug 10, 2016
  8. LaneAlf

remnant Well-Known Member

To begin with, I love all animals due to the fact that they don't sin. Animals operate on the basis of instinct and present decent characters. In particular, I love dogs due to their unconditional love and loyalty, going to great lengths to serve their masters in stark contrast to us humans who have a warped loyalty towards each other and our Creator.

remnant, Aug 10, 2016
  9. LaneAlf

amelia88 Well-Known Member

I love that no matter how crappy my day is, my dog is always happy to see me. He's always a bouncing ball of energy and has nothing but good vibes around him. I love that he has so much fun going out and walking that it encourages me to get out and be in nature more - it's good for me and for him! I love that they truly are humans best friends - always there for you, good bad and otherwise!

amelia88, Aug 11, 2016
  10. LaneAlf

Cheezy Member

I love my dogs because they love me back unconditionally. They trust me fully and will never doubt me or my intention. They need me and make me feel that way everyday. That is why I feel responsible for them like they're my own child. Dogs are the best welcoming party.

Cheezy, Aug 17, 2016
  11. LaneAlf

Brunski's mom Member

During their puppy stage, I love their puppy breath. And when they grow I love their loyalty, companionship and their never ending love for me. :)

Brunski's mom, Nov 30, 2017
  12. LaneAlf

mkhtk79 Member

Thier unquestioning loyalty and the fact that the live thier lives in the moment. Oh and also the thier uncanny ability to sense how you're feeling and respond appropriately.

mkhtk79, Jan 22, 2019
Ask a Question