What did your dog name you?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Janet Ford, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Janet Ford

Janet Ford Active Member

I watched a fun video yesterday that really stuck with me. The woman was pondering different humorous thoughts. The last one was priceless. She wondered ... "I wonder what my dog named me?"

What would you guess your dog named you?

Janet Ford, Oct 22, 2015
  2. Janet Ford

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahaha, I'm an oatmeal fan so I think my dog must have named me: long-haired horsey thingy :p Yes, if she named me something he surely named me that :p I named her Frida, but I often use other names for her ;)

Trellum, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Janet Ford

claudine Well-Known Member

I think he named me "this girl that brings me my delicious food".
    The truth is that food is the most important to him. He's a sweet and loving dog, but he's always hungry and nothing makes him as happy as carrots, bread and fish;)

claudine, Oct 25, 2015
    Winterybella likes this.
  4. Janet Ford

Janet Ford Active Member

Some of my dogs are rescues. I'm also supremely protective of my dogs. I think maybe they should name me Latibule. It means 'safe place', basically. Not saying that's what they *would* name me (I'm also a strong alpha type LOL), but it's what they should name me. ;)

Janet Ford, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Janet Ford

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I think Ginger is so rude she'd call me Bi--ch if I am taking too long to give her her way. At
    times I think the other two just call me Mom-mom. Reba the big dogs most likely says "You"........

Winterybella, Nov 2, 2015
  6. Janet Ford

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I think Capone would name me Treat Lady as I am the only one that buys him treats and toys. When I say I have to go, he looked at me with the eyes that ask: "Are you bringing home treats or toys for me?" I swear, if he could talk, he would ask just that, LOL..

IcyBC, Nov 5, 2015
  7. Janet Ford

claudine Well-Known Member

IcyBC, I know what you're talking about, my Homer looks this way at every person he meets. He expects all family members to give him treats and toys;) Every day is like Christmas to him, haha, and he wants to get as many gifts as possible.

claudine, Nov 5, 2015
  8. Janet Ford

morgoodie Member

I would like to think that they would name me Mom since that is what I am to them. I am the one that feeds them and gives them their treats. My children like to have conversations with the dogs and I have to talk for them and answer their questions. The kids love it and I am always referred to as Mom in the conversations. I hope they do not have any other name for me. Maybe it is a good thing they cannot talk.

morgoodie, Mar 6, 2016
  9. Janet Ford

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Interesting I should see this conversation again. I was gone very long today. Much longer than I have been gone in weeks so tonight I think all of them are calling me mommy and they are looking a little disappointed I did not bring them any treats. Truth be told I am a little sad I didn't but I'll go get them something from what I already have here.Somehow, they like to see things coming from my bag.

Winterybella, Mar 6, 2016
Ask a Question