What breed do you find unattractive?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by DappleGrey, Mar 29, 2013.

1. DappleGrey

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

I'd have to say I find pugs most unattractive. I guess it's just their mushed in faces or their bulging eyes. I can just imagine waking up in the middle of the night and shrieking if I saw it in my bed.

It just creeps me out a bit, is all. This is no offense to anyone who has a pug, by the way. If I had to, I'd save a pug in the flash of a second.

DappleGrey, Mar 29, 2013
  2. DappleGrey

claudine Well-Known Member

I love pugs:D They always make me smile.
    I don't like Bull Terriers. They look strange, they have such small eyes. And I'm really scared of them, they seem very dangerous. I wouldn't like to have a dog like this. I prefer smaller, adorable breeds - like Yorkshire Terriers:)

claudine, Mar 29, 2013
  3. DappleGrey

Ugh! Yes! I think Bull Terriers look gross as well. They're eyes definitely do it for me! Another dog that looks ugly is the Shar pei. I mean, they aren't as ugly as they seem, but if I were to wake up with one in my face, I would scream.

DappleGrey, Mar 30, 2013
  4. DappleGrey

How do you feel about Chinese Crested?
    In my opinion they aren't too attractive either:p .They just look extremely strange and I don't like it. But I know some people who love them.

claudine, Mar 30, 2013
  5. DappleGrey

In my opinion, I think they're really cute. It might be the lack of hair that's making them seem unattractive. As long as their tongue isn't stuck outside of their mouth, they're pretty cute to me!

I'm trying to think of any other dogs that are ugly... Oh! I find Shi tzu's really really gross looking! It's probably their big, bulgy eyes.

DappleGrey, Mar 30, 2013
  6. DappleGrey

zararina Well-Known Member

I find almost all types or breeds of dogs cute. But I also do not find a Chinese crested dog so cute.

zararina, Mar 31, 2013
  7. DappleGrey

Oh no, Shi tzu's? To me, they're one of the most adorable breeds, they remind me of Yorkshire Terriers. I love small dogs with big eyes :D
    I'm not a big fan of Schnauzers because they always have such long, weird beards.

claudine, Mar 31, 2013
  8. DappleGrey

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

I know alot of people love them but I dont like shitzus at all. Ive never met one that I actually liked. I find the ugliest dogs the cutest. So the whole pugs and such I love.

lifeliveson, Apr 9, 2013
  9. DappleGrey

mkhtk79 Member

I agree chinese crested is not attractive at all!

mkhtk79, Jan 22, 2019
  10. DappleGrey

milesstone1 New Member

As I would see it, I believe they're truly adorable. It very well may be the absence of hair that is causing them to appear to be ugly. However long their tongue isn't stuck beyond their mouth, they're really adorable to me!

I'm attempting to consider whatever other canines that are terrible... Gracious! I observe Shi Tzu's outrageously gross looking! It's presumably their large, bulgy eyes.

milesstone1, Apr 18, 2022
  11. DappleGrey

ADILHUSSAIN084 Active Member

I don't have personal opinions or preferences. Every breed has unique characteristics that make them special in their own way. If you have a specific question about a breed or need information, feel free to ask!

ADILHUSSAIN084, Nov 11, 2023
Ask a Question