What are some crazy things your dog does?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by classy_ally, Dec 20, 2011.

1. classy_ally

inTHEsane Active Member

My dog does a rather funny at times, but can get rather annoying at times thing when your trying to sleep and he keeps jumping up and/or running out the room, from a dead sleep most often. The reason why he is suddenly scared from a sound sleep, and running you ask? It is because he just farted. lmao Seriously more often then not. I kinda feel bad it's like he doesn't understand the concept of farting and is always scared he just had an accident in the house. :eek:

inTHEsane, Feb 22, 2012
  2. classy_ally

luvmykids0114 New Member

Our puppy Duke, chases the vacuum cleaner when its running. Tries to bite the wheels. Then when outside, he will chase cars. We have a fence around the whole yard but he will start at one side of yard, (in fence) and wait on a car. the run as fast as he can; as far as he can to the other
    side of the yard trying to chase the car. Then will sit and wait for another car to run to the other side! So funny to watch!

luvmykids0114, Mar 19, 2012
  3. classy_ally

Anne New Member

My dog does some very crazy things as well. One of the things he does is to run into the gate at home, head first, making as much noise as he can. He does this frequently. Another thing that he likes to do is to look on people through the window, I remember one day going in my room and when I looked by the window I saw him jumping on the wall looking in my room. I was shocked. I have had dogs all my life but it is the first time that I had a dog that made so much effort to look inside my room.

Anne, Mar 24, 2012
  4. classy_ally

Luz Adolfo Member

My dog eat almost everything you throw at him from Banana, Mango, Bread, Apple, and anything edible. He eats a lot when he was a puppy and he brings that attitude even during adult-hood. Sad thing is after he eats a lot, he will then go to the grass part of our backyard and chew some greens, probably he's stomach is not feeling well.. sometime he will vomit the food, sometimes he won't, But after eating the greens, he will just run it off and he is back to normal.

Luz Adolfo, Apr 2, 2012
Ask a Question