Wait for it....

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

No really, they have to wait for it....wait for it.....and then go! I love how it's instant. All three of them are completely synchronized the moment they hear the command. Now that's discipline!

Jessi, Feb 3, 2013
  2. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

I have to admit all three of these dogs seem well trained. I was amazed at how they just sat there looking at the treat till they heard the command. Like you said they were in sync with the way they went after their snacks. I'm glad this wasn't a race to see who could get to their snack first. Because I think it would be pretty hard to chose a winner hear, they all seem to go at the same time. Thank you for sharing this video with us.

pafjlh, Feb 3, 2013
  3. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

I love how they look in their cute uniforms, it's so adorable. And they're so well trained! I wonder if they can do other trick together, it's so much fun to watch them:D

claudine, Feb 3, 2013
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Oh I'm sure they could! If they're trained that well with this trick, I'm sure they'd each be trained the exact same way with other tricks.

Seeing them fetch at the same time would be pretty adorable....I wonder if they run at the same speed, hehe.

Jessi, Feb 3, 2013
  5. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

I wonder if they fight over the stick...but I doubt it, they look like they really liked each other...to be honest they look like one dog in three adorable little bodies, lol:p

claudine, Feb 4, 2013
  6. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

These dogs are very well trained. I have trained my dog to do something similar. Also, these dogs pull off their attire well lol.

shdws, Feb 4, 2013
  7. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

Matte-dayo... Yes! LOL. It's even more awesome hearing the person teach tricks in Japanese.

Reminds me of how dog's would stare at it because they can't get enough of thinking of the treat that's in front of them.

haopee, Feb 6, 2013
  8. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

The video is already terminated so, I cannot watch it anymore.
    Anyways, discipline on dogs is really nice and it is good to see some dogs who mastered it.

zararina, Feb 19, 2013
Ask a Question