Very possessive Yorkie

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Sep 24, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

Look at this cute, little thing, instead of being jealous of the new puppy, he became very possessive of it and now he tries to 'protect' his family, it looks so funny:

I wonder what would Homer do if I got a new puppy:p

claudine, Sep 24, 2013
  2. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

They are both too cute! :D
    I do not think our recent would be like that. He will just wait until it will grow old and be his playmate. :p

zararina, Sep 26, 2013
  3. claudine

I think that Yorkies in general are very possessive. Mine for sure is:p
    Here is another little thing who gets angry very easily, he doesn't let his owner touch his favorite toy:p :

claudine, Oct 1, 2013
  4. claudine

haopee Well-Known Member

LOL. I know it's cute. But trust me, when you're the one in front of a grown dog who does that, you'll be rethinking how cute they were.

Buchi used to be food and toy aggressive. He got mad at everybody for touching his stuff. You can't even come close to it unless you're prepared to suffer his wrath. Sigh, I'm thankful that he's no longer like that. The bite marks of war weren't all that pretty.

haopee, Oct 4, 2013
  5. claudine

My Homer is still like that and I'm pretty sure that he will never change. I have a few bite marks of war too. He has never been food aggressive, but he doesn't let me touch his blankets and pillows.
    I'm so glad that he is so tiny!;)

claudine, Oct 7, 2013
  6. claudine

haopee Well-Known Member

Weird... blankets and pillow huh. Buchi's small too. He's a princess type shih tzu who's bark is bigger than his brains. Imagine having to bring him to the vet multiple times because he goes crazy about being the dominant one over the bigger dog. Sometimes, the big dog's patience also runs out, you know. One time, Chooey ended up with a broken mandible because she decided to pick a fight with a bigger dog.

haopee, Oct 7, 2013
  7. claudine

I think that all small dogs are this way. They want to prove that they aren't small, lol:p My Homer is size blind, he always barks at bigger dogs and sometimes he tries to bite them:eek: So I can imagine what it feels like to be the owner of Buchi. I'm always scared that Homer will get hurt because of his aggressiveness.

claudine, Oct 7, 2013
Ask a Question