Valentines Day for Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by argon_0, Feb 14, 2013.

1. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Is anyone doing anything special for their love.:) Your dog that is. Some of us may feel left out with the human kind but we have our true dog loves to fall back on.

[​IMG]

argon_0, Feb 14, 2013
  2. argon_0

zararina Well-Known Member

We (with our dog) just have a very good meal together.
    And a bit of playing and cuddling. :p
    Happy Valentines Day everyone! :D

zararina, Feb 14, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  3. argon_0

claudine Well-Known Member

Today, I focused on my beloved boyfriend and Homer focused on his beloved treat:p . He got a bone a few days ago and he carries it everywhere with him, he isn't interested in playing, he just wants to chew, so I let him:p

claudine, Feb 14, 2013
  4. argon_0

shdws Well-Known Member

Well my dog is male and so am I lol. Would it be strange if I got him flowers? :p

shdws, Feb 14, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  5. argon_0

haopee Well-Known Member

Chooey had carrot sticks last night (Valentine's Day night) and she crunched on them one at a time.

Unfortunately, some mean dogs who were jealous of Mr. Duck (Chooey's stuffed animal) were able to come across it and they peed on it, NOT ONCE but TWICE! Buchi even had the audacity poop on it. Good thing I was there to scoop the poop with a newspaper... the duck was only peed on!

haopee, Feb 15, 2013
  6. argon_0

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Now that was one curious Valentines gift. :eek:

argon_0, Feb 16, 2013
    haopee likes this.
  7. argon_0

Jessi Well-Known Member

Nah, we don't do Valentine's Day stuff very much at all, so it doesn't get done for the dog either. I'm sure he got just as many treats as he does on any other day really.

Jessi, Feb 16, 2013
  8. argon_0

pafjlh Well-Known Member

To be honest Valentine's Day isn't a very big holiday in my house. So, it wouldn't be something that we would celebrate with our dogs either. I think that Valentine's Day has a purpose but its more for those who are in a relationship or married. This is certainly a day for those in love, but for me its just another day on a calendar. Truth be told Buddy and Oso don't need a holiday to actually be spoiled by my family.

pafjlh, Feb 18, 2013
  9. argon_0

haopee Well-Known Member

It was pure evil. I couldn't believe they could do that to a fellow pack member. Although, I am yet to understand the hierarchy of their pack. Perhaps they think of Chooey as a lone pup because she lives in the second floor and they're on the third. Of course, every morning and evening, Chooey is with them and they share their food with her.

haopee, Mar 4, 2013
  10. argon_0

Angelle Member

Aww, that is the cutest thing! I love it! I will definitly consider celebrating Valentine's Day with my dog. I'm sure they would enjoy that very much. I just my dog isn't stil a puppy by the time V-day comes around again. I am in the process of getting another dog but I have no idea when i will purchase it. If my dog is a puppy during that time then I wouldn't celebrate it because the puppies I've had cries a lot and they're scared so I will just let it be until it gets a little older.

Angelle, Mar 12, 2013
Ask a Question