Useful dog tricks

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Now if only all dogs could do those, huh?

Jessi, Aug 23, 2012
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

It's beyond cute and very funny! This dog must be very intelligent and he seems to have a great fun:D . I wouldn't like my dog to wake me with a kiss though but I'd love him to clean my apartment:p . The only trick my Homer can do is to sit when I ask him to do it.

claudine, Aug 26, 2012
  3. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Interesting video but I am not too sure how it actually works out in real life. The little doggie looks kind of overworked to me. And no, I doubt if I can train any of my dogs to do anything like that. I am happy if they don't make a mess for me to clean up.

Victor Leigh, Aug 27, 2012
  4. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

That is such a clever dog! It seems to be quite enjoying it too - maybe Jesse likes the challenge!

Becky, Aug 31, 2012
  5. Jessi

Pocs Well-Known Member

Gizmo brings the tv remote. Don't know how it happened. One day my hubby and I were looking for it and and one of us asked where the remote was. Gizmo showed up with it in his mouth. Now whenever we say where is the remote he will pick it up and bring it to us.

Pocs, Sep 2, 2012
  6. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

The interesting part is that he taught the trick to himself. Usually you have train dogs to do things like that and it takes a fair bit of time, patience, and especially treats. I wonder what clicked in your dog.

Jessi, Sep 2, 2012
  7. Jessi

supergirl Active Member

Haha, these are some great tricks. It's so impressive how you have taught it to do all of this, you must have the patience of a saint! I will start videoing some of the tricks that my dog can do as well.

supergirl, Sep 6, 2012
Ask a Question