Too cute

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 3, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Every time I see this picture I can't help but to go all ''Awwwww''. So funny and cute, I wonder what breed that little dog is? If anyone knows, please let me know! He is the cutest little thing I've ever seen!

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 3, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha!:D This often happens to my Homer. He barks at strangers and wants to scare them and then they say: "look, what a cute little dog!":p

claudine, May 3, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hahahahaha, that is what I love about really small dogs, they can be so cute even if they are not trying to be cute at all! That's one of the many reasons why I'd love to own a little dog in the future :)

Trellum, May 4, 2015
  4. Trellum

Isn't Frida small? I always imagine her as a rather small dog:) Personally, I love tiny dogs, because they look like puppies even when they're grown up.

claudine, May 4, 2015
  5. Trellum

No, she is medium sized, she is a standard schnauzer, not a miniature one. My old dog was a silver colored miniature schnauzer. There are also giant schnauzers, but those are very hard to get, the original one is the standard one tho, look:

[​IMG]

Trellum, May 6, 2015
  6. Trellum

So Frida is much bigger than Homer. I wonder if he'd bark at her. Like you know, he isn't very friendly. I think most Yorkshire Terriers are aggressive.
    Today, I saw a Yorkie who barked at all dogs and all people in the street, haha;)

claudine, May 6, 2015
  7. Trellum

Hehehehehe, I think a lot yorkies have a complex fr being so small ;) I don't know, maybe they'd end up being good friends, Frida is very patient in general. Since she was little she behaved like an old dog: lying down on her belly sleeping or just looking into the empty space of the room, haha!

Trellum, May 7, 2015
Ask a Question