To NON-pet owners

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

@claudine Yes, he does!!! Does he like to tilt his head as well? You know? It's also very hard to take a tiny dog seriously even if it tries to bark at you viciously, lol. It reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

Trellum, Sep 16, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

have you tried with homemade food? I have the feeling you are not quite convinced with the answer your vet gave you, am I wrong? Have you considered a second opinion? Just in case I mean. Sometimes when I'm not completely happy with a doctor I look for a second opinion.

Trellum, Sep 16, 2015
  3. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

It is hard to deal with his constant shedding since my floor always looks like the 4th of July firework aftermath. If I am not delusional, I think changing his food to salmon helps very much. I have asked the first vet that he was under her care since puppyhood, and now the second vet said the same. I don't think I have enough money pursuing the DNA test to find out what exactly the breed he was mixed with. Just have to learn to love cleaning :)

IcyBC, Sep 16, 2015
  4. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww, this picture is so very cute!!!:D I love it! This poor tiny dog made me smile:p
    Homer sometimes tilts his head when I'm talking to him:)

claudine, Sep 17, 2015
  5. Trellum

I'm glad it made you smile =D Every time I think of a tiny barking dog trying to appear mean and big, I think of this, hahahaa! I think it's even more cute when they are long haired dogs :) I don't feel the same with short haired chihuahuas... I just think: ''oh look at that tiny tiny chihuahua'' xD I read they tilt they head when they don't quite understand what you say :O

Trellum, Sep 17, 2015
  6. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Really? I heard they tilt their head when they hear something interesting (words like 'food' or 'a walk') and want to focus their attention on you:)
    But I'm not sure if it's true.

claudine, Sep 22, 2015
  7. Trellum

@claudine My dog only tilts her head when she hears a word that is new to her, and she flicks her ears when she hears me talking very loudly or I mention her name, hahaah! I sometimes swear she can understand what I say ;)

Trellum, Sep 22, 2015
Ask a Question