This looks like something my puppy would do

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by trinden, Feb 4, 2015.

1. trinden

trinden Active Member

2. trinden

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, my Homer would love to do it too!:D Fortunately, he can't jump this high. My food is safe:p I once found him on a table, but there wasn't anything to eat there.

claudine, Feb 8, 2015
  3. trinden

Trellum Well-Known Member

What a resourceful little dog, I'll never stop to feel amazed at how resourceful some dogs are! My cousin's dog can actually open the fridge door, it's something he learnt to do after a while. Hence they close the door to the kitchen when they're out ;)

Trellum, Mar 6, 2015
  4. trinden

mkCampbell Active Member

We had a spaniel several years back to could jump up like that. It took us forever to figure out how he was doing it. He could walk up a chain link fence as well - a really amazing dog. We forget how smart these guys are!

mkCampbell, Mar 6, 2015
  5. trinden

Winterybella Well-Known Member

One of mine would love that. She is super greedy and also likes to be in on everything. I am surprise she is not barking for me to let him back in the house. She used to be upset I think that she could not reach places the cat could. She is a darling.

Winterybella, Mar 6, 2015
  6. trinden

Your cousin's dog must be really smart!:) What breed is he? Fortunately, my Homer has absolutely no idea how to open the fridge door. If he knew how to do it, he would eat everything we have. He isn't picky at all;)

claudine, Mar 8, 2015
  7. trinden

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yeah, he is very smart :O He is a blue hiller dog, we had one as well when I was younger and yes they are super smart! Ours found a way to open the door of the kitchen and sneak into the house, lol. Once we came back home a little earlier than usual and we saw him darting out thru the door looking kinda suspicious. Then we knew what he was doing ;) We started looking both doors after that :eek:

Trellum, Mar 8, 2015
  8. trinden

I've never seen a blue hiller dog in person. What do they look like? Are they big?
    I like intelligent dogs, because it's easy to teach them everything. My aunt had an Italian Greyhound when I was a kid. He was very sweet, but he didn't understand anything. He used to mark all furniture in her house:eek:

claudine, Mar 15, 2015
Ask a Question