This brought me to tears (graphic)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Please, bear in mind the images I am about to present are very graphic! I'd not be showing this if there wasn't a happy ending though :) When I first saw this I though: ''God, they should put that poor dog down, only god knows in how much pain he is in!!!!!!''. I was literally crying my eyes out after seeing each picture... but that changed towards the end. Then I felt so ashamed for having thought that... because on matter how bad a wound like that looks... there is always hope!

I pray for all those poor animals that are in this same situation and who might not get this second chance just like this dog did.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Oct 5, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

This story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming, it brought me to tears too. People who took care of this dog are amazing. I'm so, so happy they found him!

claudine, Oct 7, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  3. Trellum

I had the hardest time looking at those images, but deep down I had some hope this story would have a happy needing, otherwise I'd have stopped after seeing the first one. It was so hard to watch! I must say after seeing this I feel more respect for what vets do! I can't imagine what it must be like seeing cases like this and knowing a life is in your hands... if I was the vet who brought this dog back to health I know I'd feel so proud of it!

I feel so humbled can some love and hope can do :'( Here I am crying again, lol.... By the way, I felt amazed at the reaction of the dog, he was obviously in a lot pain, yet he let that guy carry him around like nothing wrong was going on.

Trellum, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Trellum I kept saying I don't want to see this as I don't like the sound of the title and was tempted to skip to the bottom. This moved me in a way some will never understand. Thank God for happy endings...........

Winterybella, Oct 7, 2015
  5. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

My heart ripped apart seeing the horrible wound this dog had! Where do they find him/her? And who owned this dog? The happy ending was really a tear jerking for me as the dog was still able to give love no matter what he went through. He looks like a Pitbull to me :) Animals have such big hearts!

IcyBC, Oct 9, 2015
  6. Trellum

And it's so refreshing that there are also humans who care enough to work with what some scoff at. There is much good in the world. These stories are timely reminders of that basic truth.

Winterybella, Oct 9, 2015
  7. Trellum

I am not sure, but I think those people is either Brazilian or american. Because I recall reading about something lime this a while ago. I'm not sure if its the same people or dog though.

Trellum, Oct 9, 2015
  8. Trellum

I am not sure, but I think those people is either Brazilian or american. Because I recall reading about something lime this a while ago. I'm not sure if its the same people or dog though.

Trellum, Oct 9, 2015
  9. Trellum

I am guessing you didn't skip to the end :) Am I right? I also felt incredibly touched by this, very happy for this dog in particular but very sad for all those dogs out there in the same situation who might not have the second chance this dog did.

Trellum, Oct 9, 2015
  10. Trellum

No. I took it all in. Today I have to deal with these ticks and I am feeling just a little scornful. I baked earlier which is a weird time for me but I want to spend some time getting my girls ready. The other day Zola had a two cuts in both ears from the rough play and I was a little stressed about caring for it. My son is much better at wounds than I am. I keep meaning to show him this post. I think he could be a vet but he's terribly inconsistent.

I just love the ending of this story. It's something worth sharing.

Winterybella, Oct 9, 2015
  11. Trellum

Oh really? Do you think he might be interested? I think whoever is able to treat this kind of injuries can be seen as complete hero to me :O I was amazed to see how well this dog wounds healed, maybe your son feels moved by this, god knows I did. I mean, this did motivate me to pursue medicine even more, not veterinary medicine though because isn't my thing. But if it was, I know i'd have felt super motivated! I think your boy will too!

Trellum, Oct 15, 2015
  12. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I agree there are still GOOD people out there, but sometimes, I fear the goods are less than the bad ones, but this sort of story really confirms that we should hang on to those good deeds. So glad he found a loving family!

IcyBC, Oct 15, 2015
Ask a Question