There still are good people out there :)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trellum, Feb 9, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

What a sweet man:) I'm so glad he managed to help them! The puppy looks so tiny and cute, I hope it will have a long and happy life.

claudine, Feb 9, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  3. Trellum

I thought so too, I'm glad he decided to stop to do what he was doing and decided to help this poor dog. I bet that if she could talk she'd have surely thanked him :)

Trellum, Feb 10, 2016
    Winterybella likes this.
  4. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh @Trellum you have found so many heart warming stories and I am just overjoyed with all the ending. Glad the puppy and the mom re-united and safe!

IcyBC, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I have to confess I often wonder what's going through their heads. I love happy endings. I think even around here I am seeing more people have a heart when it comes to dogs generally. I know we still have a long way to go.

Winterybella, Feb 10, 2016
  6. Trellum

Yes, tell me about it! The guy who poisoned all those cats is still doing the same when he sees a new cat, I'm glad he doesn't do that with the dogs that are around.

Trellum, Feb 16, 2016
  7. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I don't know how people can sleep at night when they do horrible things. Sometimes I might see a stray (you never know for sure around here) and I want to take it home and give it some love. If only my circumstances were different I would do so much more.

Winterybella, Feb 16, 2016
  8. Trellum

Yes, I will never understand how people lie him can sleep at night either, I mean, if he didn't help the poor animals it would still be ok, but the fact he actually harms them instead of helping them is sickening. I've always believe that if helping is not possible, I'd be sure as hell not to harm!

Trellum, Feb 16, 2016
  9. Trellum

Corzhens Well-Known Member

A puppy in distress, oh. Who doesn't have the heart to help out? I admit that I hate cats because they are the mortal enemy of our dogs. However, there was a time when we tried to rescue a kitten that was trapped in a hole. It's a good thing that someone came along to pick up the kitten to safety otherwise I would be forced to pick it myself. Young animals are like children so it attracts our natural kindness.

Corzhens, Feb 22, 2016
  10. Trellum

Yes, I'm sure she would have thanked him:) Dogs are such loving and sweet animals, they like everone who likes them:)

claudine, Feb 22, 2016
  11. Trellum

@claudine That is what I like about dogs :) They are the most gentle, sweet and kind beings in the world. I think that is one of the main reasons my stomach feels so revolted when I heard someone did something awful to some poor friendly dog :(

Trellum, Feb 22, 2016
  12. Trellum

Yes, it's hard to say no to a little dog or cat, when they are little is when they are super cute :) I feel the same when it comes to baby birds, like for example baby ducks.

Trellum, Feb 22, 2016
  13. Trellum

Same here. I hate people who hurt dogs, I absolutely hate them. They're unbelievably cruel. Hurting a dog is the lowest thing I can imagine.

claudine, Feb 28, 2016
Ask a Question