So sweet!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 9, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Don't you think this is a really sweet thing for a doggy to do? I wonder if this doggy actually thinks that stuffed animal is alive? :p

Trellum, May 9, 2015
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol, this is very sweet!:) She must be a very friendly dog. If I gave my Homer an empty peanut butter jar, he wouldn't share it with anyone. He always runs away with all treats I give him and eats them alone in his room.

claudine, May 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Hahahahaha, just like me when my aunt returned from the US with a big chocolate bar for me. I'd run somewhere to be alone and just eat it all on my own, lol. I ended up with a chocolate covered face.

Trellum, May 10, 2015
  4. Trellum

Haha:) That's really cute! I wonder why Homer always wants to eat alone. No one has ever tried to take his food away from him. Yet, he clearly doesn't trust us:confused:

claudine, May 10, 2015
  5. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Sweet indeed. I keep saying we can learn a lot from our canine friends. What are some of the sweet things your dogs have done? Most of the sweet things they do revolve around each other. I

Winterybella, May 10, 2015
  6. Trellum

Yes, I only have a dog now, but she has done some really sweet things to me in the past. I think my frida knows when I am sad! Some years ago when she was still a puppy, she saw me sad, she lied on my feet and warmed them up!!!! She had to move eventually, because it started getting so warm!!!

Trellum, May 11, 2015
  7. Trellum

I think it's part of his small dog syndrome, he is too small, I think he knows deeps down and that's why he barks at all the others dogs and likes to hide when he is having his meal.

Trellum, May 11, 2015
  8. Trellum

It's possible. On the other hand, Homer really doesn't seem to realize how small he is. He has never seen himself:p Also, he's so noisy and aggressive that bigger dogs sometimes run away from him;)

claudine, May 11, 2015
  9. Trellum

Really??? He has never looked himself in the mirror?! Have you ever tried showing him!? i wonder what would his reaction be like, lol! I wonder if he'd bark at himself!! Some dogs do the first time they see themselves, I think at first they think they're seeing another dog, then after a while they realize it's them.

Trellum, May 12, 2015
  10. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I have seen all of my girls look in the mirror but never for any extended period. It does not fascinate them like it fascinates me. Well I did ban Zola from the bed but recently she's been finding herself cuddle up next to me in the wee hours of the morning.

Today I am at home hoping to get some work done but I think she knows when I am not feeling quite up to scratch. You should see the way she puts her head on my pillow and look into my eyes. I know it's not right sending her mix signals about the bed but she is therapy. I should spread my bed dog comforter on the floor and hang out with them.

Winterybella, May 12, 2015
  11. Trellum

Homer saw himself in a mirror when he was a puppy. He played with his reflection for around 10 minutes. It was so hilarious! But it happened only once. Now, he ignores all mirrors we have.

claudine, May 13, 2015
  12. Trellum

Lol, I bet you wish you had recorded the whole thing, don't you? I know I would. I actually wish I had recorded the first time Friday "built" her own pillow with a small carpet.

Trellum, May 13, 2015
  13. Trellum

AW! That sounds like the sweetest thing ever! If my Friday did the same thing I'd not be able to kick her out of the bed either. Gosh, sometimes dogs do the sweetest things! Things humans should do, but seem clues. Our dogs are smarter than many humans out there.

Trellum, May 13, 2015
  14. Trellum

I really do. It was the funniest and the cutest moment. I'd love to see him playing with a mirror again:) To be honest, I regret not recording him non stop;)
    Homer sometimes "builds" pillows with his blankets.

claudine, May 14, 2015
  15. Trellum

Don't worry, he might do something amazing fr you once again ;) You should keep your camera close by, just in case ;) When I see my Frida doing something unusual I reach for the camera :) Because you just never know when she might start doing something new and interesting. Sadly no more pillow building for her, she now has her little bed ;)

Trellum, May 14, 2015
  16. Trellum

The problem is, Homer hates cameras. Whenever I try to take a picture of him, he always tries to bite my phone:confused: He really doesn't like being a model. I guess he's camera-shy, lol;)

claudine, May 15, 2015
  17. Trellum

Hahahaha, that is so odd! Maybe he has had bad experiences with the flash of the cameras before? I know most dogs don't like those, even I don't like those ;)

Trellum, May 16, 2015
  18. Trellum

No, I don't use flash, because I prefer natural light:)
    Homer gets annoyed very easily. Sometimes he growls at things and people without any reason at all. I guess he just doesn't like cameras;)

claudine, May 17, 2015
  19. Trellum

Hahahaha, yes, it looks like he doesn't. Maybe he feels a bit threatened by them? Just like he feels threatened by big dogs ;) I've noticed my Frida barely notices the camera.

Trellum, May 17, 2015
  20. Trellum

You're lucky, you can take as many pictures of her as you want to:D I can take pictures of Homer only when he's sleepy or too tired to try to bite my camera;)

claudine, May 17, 2015
Ask a Question