She's Digging Again

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by dashboardc33, Oct 14, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Up until Bowser died there were 6 dogs taking turns on it. I kno Little Ann likes to stash thing in there, to save them for later. She's a freakin puppy pack rat. But I don't know everyone else's excuse

LilAnn, Jun 24, 2015
  2. dashboardc33

thegrey1 Member

We have the same problem to this day. We left one day, and when we got back, our new chair had shreds hanging off the cushion, where our crazy baby had been digging! We have caught him doing it several times since, and always scold him, but we have resigned ourselves to slipcovers as well. :D

thegrey1, Jul 20, 2015
  3. dashboardc33

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, sounds like they had a lot of fun digging the hole:D When Homer was a puppy, he used to chew on a small chair leg. It's the only thing he has ever destroyed:)

claudine, Jul 21, 2015
  4. dashboardc33

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I am lucky that Capone hasn't start digging yet! We go outside together for him to do his business and playing fetch. After that he comes inside with me. He has a constant need to be with human since he was a puppy and would not want to be by himself in the fenced in yard. The

IcyBC, Jul 21, 2015
  5. dashboardc33

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll start digging sooner or later;) I don't know why, but most dogs love doing it. My Homer for sure does! This is the main reason why he likes being alone in my parents' garden, haha:p

claudine, Jul 21, 2015
Ask a Question