Puppy hasn't figured out eating out of a bowl

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I thought this was cute. This pup hasn't quite figured out how to stand at its bowl and eat. Misha used to do silly stuff like this. What am I saying? Used to? LOL

Melody, Dec 17, 2012
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is adorable. This little puppy is so focused on eating that he doesn't know what is happening to his body. He clearly loves his food:p . Puppies are always very hungry:D

claudine, Dec 17, 2012
  3. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lmao! I have seen similar videos of pups doing this, but it still always makes me giggle. I have yet to see a dog do this in person, though.

Jessi, Dec 17, 2012
  4. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

That was so cute! :D
    Yes the puppy is focused on the food and seems not to good on his or her balance yet.

zararina, Dec 18, 2012
  5. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

OMG, I could relate!

The first time we gave our puppies dog food, they were all over the place. One was on top of the other and they were crowding the plate! Eventually, little paws and little heads were inside the plate until some of them were able to cross the plate from one side to the other.

haopee, Dec 18, 2012
  6. Melody

Lex Active Member

This is so precious! I have never even heard of a dog doing this, let alone seen it. The weirdest thing that any of our pups have ever done was when Dumbledore was a puppy. He would push (and does, to this day, at eleven months!) around his food bowl; chasing it across the porch like it was some sort of toy.

Lex, Jan 18, 2013
Ask a Question