Puppy finds his own entertainment

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

This tickled me. I get a kick out of puppies can get amused with the simplest objects in our house. This one has quite a game going.

Melody, Nov 12, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  2. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is more than adorable!:D He has so much fun! Puppies are always extremely cute. This reminds me of how much fun my Homer had as a puppy with rolling plastic bottles:p

claudine, Nov 12, 2012
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

It was super mega cute! LOL
    I had watched it several times. Its lovely to see how such cutie enjoys simple things. :D

zararina, Nov 12, 2012
  4. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I love how at that stage they are entertained so easily. I remember a couple of times Misha attacking shoe laces while the person was wearing the shoes. It was hilarious to see her try to run off with it while it was still attached to a person's foot! They are like toddlers. They can find a game in anything.

Melody, Nov 13, 2012
  5. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Homer was attacking shoes too - not only laces but whole shoes, it was hard to go through a room because you always had him attached to your feet - and he was very little then so you had to be extra careful to not to step on him. Fortunately it was entertaining for him only for a moth or so, he got bored with it pretty quickly:p

claudine, Nov 13, 2012
  6. Melody

Nick87 Well-Known Member

lol! That's so cute. He's like a cat playing with that door thing (I'm not sure what they're called)
    I love how he also jumps back and then goes into pounce position, that's just too cute.

Nick87, Nov 24, 2012
  7. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

The only explanation is that dogs must have an active imagination. I have seen puppies making a great game out of their mother's tail. Like stalking it and pouncing on it.

Victor Leigh, Nov 25, 2012
  8. Melody

pafjlh Well-Known Member

This is cute and just confirms what I already know about dogs, they can easily be entertained. I constantly hear Buddy and Oso outside rolling around their food dish on the ground, playing with it. Last Saturday I saw a dog in my neighborhood barking and playing with a rock. He seem to be having a good time doing this, so I guess it really doesn't take much for a dog to be amused.

pafjlh, Nov 27, 2012
  9. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awww, so cute. I actually just watched a toddler do something similar a few weeks ago. It's amazing how long one can be entertained by something so simple, huh?

Jessi, Dec 5, 2012
Ask a Question