Puppy and Kitten best friends at rescue center

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I had to share this story because this puppy looks just like Misha did when she was young. I called it her "Marty Feldman" phase as she had bug eyes. LOL

This rescue center got a very young puppy and kitten. Normally, they keep the different species separate. But, because these two were around the same age and so young they decided to do an experiment to see if they would bond.

The puppy and kitten are inseparably like siblings. I only wonder what happens when they come up for adoption. Seems kind of mean to separate them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#sb=834919,b=facebook

Melody, Oct 11, 2012
  2. Melody

pafjlh Well-Known Member

What a cute story. It kind of puts me in the mind of a calendar that my sister had a few years back about unlikely animal friends. In this calendar were a puppy in a kitten playing with each other.

pafjlh, Oct 11, 2012
  3. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Adorable puppies. I'd like to own both of them:D They can't separate them! It would be just heartless:(

claudine, Oct 11, 2012
Ask a Question