Poop bags

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jessi, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I sat here, trying to come up with a more eloquent way of saying that, but when it comes right down to it, they're just poop bags, right? :oops::rolleyes:

So uh, yeah, anyway, do you use a special kind to clean up after your dog? Do you just use grocery bags? Are you the kind of person we all despise who doesn't clean up after him/her at all? :p

Jessi, Apr 23, 2012
  2. Jessi

kinser Well-Known Member

I usually use plastic grocery bags (no, I haven't gone green yet with the reusable bags, but since I recycle the plastic ones for poop bags, I think it's alright, LOL). I'm too cheap to buy special bags. If I happen to be out of plastic bags, though, just a brown lunch bag will do.

kinser, Apr 24, 2012
  3. Jessi

MakingCents Well-Known Member

I use the kind that come on a roll and hook onto the leash. I like them because I can carry them 'hands free' when we walk and also it says that they bio-degrade faster than plastic grocery bags.

MakingCents, Apr 24, 2012
  4. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

We just throw it to the main drainage near here (just outside our gate) to avoid the use of plastic. I just use a stick broom and a dust pan and then throw it in the main drainage. I think that is better than putting the poop first in the plastic and throw it as a garbage.

zararina, Apr 24, 2012
  5. Jessi

MakingCents Well-Known Member

Is that drainage that is meant for waste? When my dog has accidents in the house we use toilet paper and flush it down the toilet.

MakingCents, Apr 25, 2012
Ask a Question