Other pets

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by GavinMcresty, May 8, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

Do you have pets in your household other than dogs? What are they? Do they get along with your dogs? If they do not, how do you manage this? Do you have to keep them in separate parts of the house? For a while, we had a cat and two dogs. The cat liked one of the dogs and ignored the other one so there was never any problem really.

GavinMcresty, May 8, 2013
  2. GavinMcresty

claudine Well-Known Member

We have turtles - a few years ago we had had 4 of them but two died. Homer is used to them, they were here before we got him. He has always been ignoring them, he doesn't bark at them, doesn't try to play with them. From time to time he steals their salad but that's it :p

claudine, May 8, 2013
  3. GavinMcresty

MzMonka Well-Known Member

I actually have 2 cats along with my big and little dogs. 1 of the cats is a bit older and no one bothers her. The younger cat on the other hand seems to be fair game for a chase every now and again. She does taunt the dogs, all of them but the only ones that can chase her up the stairs are the little ones. No big dogs upstairs unless it is bath time. I am currently looking to add a French Bulldog to the group but as it stands I can't say there will be any other pets that aren't dogs but the cats.

MzMonka, May 8, 2013
  4. GavinMcresty

zararina Well-Known Member

We do have a ca and he comes to us in his adult stage. At first, they do not get along well but as time goes by, they are now okay with each other as long as they mind their own business. :p

zararina, May 27, 2013
Ask a Question