Order Your Dog Food Online

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by IcyBC, Sep 14, 2015.

1. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I am embracing the "growing old gracefully", but it is a big pain! You know, the physical pain of achy and the limitation of moving around are very hard to be graceful on days, but we have no choice, @Trellum . We just have to find out what will work for us and what will not then go on from there :)

IcyBC, Feb 22, 2016
  2. IcyBC

Trellum Well-Known Member

I admire you a lot for that! I still haven't come to terms with my health issues, but I like to think I will eventually. We will see what happens when I start aging, I hope I can be as positive as you about it and totally embrace it! Kudos to you for that, aging gracefully is not always possible, but the advantage we have over our grandparents is that we know how to use computers and order things online (my mom doesn't even try to learn).

Trellum, Feb 22, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  3. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I am starting to order online a lot because I dreaded winter here. Snow, ice, slippery and finding a closer parking lot to the store is difficult for me to deal with. Ordering grocery or meal plan for the week seem like the thing to do nowadays. Growing old sucks, but what can we do? I take a handful of vitamins and supplements everyday to just keep on moving around.

IcyBC, Feb 28, 2016
    Trellum likes this.
  4. IcyBC

Trellum Well-Known Member

@IcyBC Agreed! I dreaded going on in the winter when I was living in Norway (floor froze very often - hence a lot pregnant women didn't go out). Oh yes, I slipped a couple times :( Winter where I live is milder... but I get so many aches in my bones, specially my fingers, back and hips (I've 2 bulging discs in my lumbar spine), so during that time I prefer to stay home. I love ordering things online, but the only thing I haven't dared to order online is shoes and glasses. Where do you usually order food from? Just curious!

Trellum, Feb 28, 2016
  5. IcyBC

morgoodie Member

I actually never thought about looking for it online which is funny because I look for just about anything else online. I just bought more dog food at the grocery store because I had a coupon. When I just had my boston terrier, I would be able to buy the largest bag of Purina Dog Chow and that would last him for months but now I have a pit bull puppy and she eats a lot. I will have to check out the online prices now.

morgoodie, Feb 28, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  6. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Amazon has the best price for dog food and free delivery over $35 dollars, which is always the case for me. My dog eats Purina Pro Plan, with real Salmon! A 33 pounds bag cost me $39.99, free delivery, and lasted him for a month and a half. He is mixed Pit Bull and almost two years old now!

IcyBC, Mar 5, 2016
Ask a Question