New member saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by genieswish, Apr 11, 2012.

1. genieswish

genieswish New Member

Hi all, just found this forum, looks really friendly - I can't wait to join in and read all the stories here. I am the owner of a barking mad golden cocker spaniel, and a strange looking little thing that looks like a bat (he was left behind at a market after the owner couldn't sell him as a minature Jack Russell, he now has legs as long as a whippets!!! but he's totally cute and we love him dearly)
    Looking forward to getting to know you and the furry friends better:)

genieswish, Apr 11, 2012
  2. genieswish

haopee Well-Known Member

I can relate to long legged Jack Russel Terrier looking dogs. I have one myself. She's technically a mixed breed of a JRT and a Miniature Pinscher but she's taller than the average small breeds. Either way, I love her and she loves us. She also has the spunk of a JRT which makes my life far interesting as it used to be.

We'd love to see your pets pictures. I am very curious as how the Whippet legged JRT looks like.

haopee, Apr 11, 2012
  3. genieswish

zararina Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. ;)
    Nice to have you here and we are also looking forward to see some photos of your cuties. Feel free to join the discussions around.

zararina, Apr 11, 2012
  4. genieswish

Becky Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome aboard! :)

A strange looking thing that looks like a bat?! Bless him, have you got any photos? What are your dogs names?

Becky, Apr 13, 2012
Ask a Question