My New Youtube Idol

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by haopee, May 27, 2013.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

Mari-kun is one of the newest viral sensations in Youtube. And to tell you frankly, they're just too hilarious- even with the language barrier.

Mari-kun is simply too cool for his own master.

And you won't need any translations to find these two videos funny. The voice and acting alone will suffice.

haopee, May 27, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

These videos made me laugh! Mari-kun is such an unbelievably calm dog, I wonder if he knows how to bark. My Homer has never been this quiet:p

claudine, May 27, 2013
  3. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

Both videos are too cute and I really enjoyed the first video.
    It shows how the dog could really understand what's happening. :D

zararina, May 28, 2013
  4. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

LOL. Some dog breeds are generally silent. There are other breeds that don't bark at all. I've always wanted to know how it feels to take care of dog breeds like the Basenji. They're the type that howl... others even call it yodeling.

haopee, May 28, 2013
  5. haopee

My Homer sometimes howls and actually, it's rather annoying because I always worry that our neighbours will start suspecting that I abuse him or something:eek: ...when he howls, he sounds like he was very unhappy:( . Lately, he has been doing it often because he misses a female dog that we met in the park:rolleyes:

claudine, May 28, 2013
  6. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I am assuming Homer isn't neutered yet. Howling can mean different things. It certainly doesn't necessarily mean they are unhappy. Wolves for instance howl to communicate. If neighbors automatically suspect that you're abusing Homer, then what will they think of Basenji owners.

I am sure Homer misses that girl in the part. LOL. Sounds like a love story about to happen.

haopee, Jun 1, 2013
  7. haopee

Fortunately he came back home and doesn't howl anymore. The love story is over, lol, he is quite fickle:p
    And no, he isn't neutered yet. I'm really scared that it might change his personality or something. I can deal with his howling from time to time, I just would like him not to sound so sad when he is doing it:(

claudine, Jun 1, 2013
Ask a Question