My Dog and Cat Photos

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by zararina, Nov 29, 2011.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

Here are some of my dog and cat's photos. I only use the camera of my mobile phone.

DSC_0000931.JPG DSC_0000319.JPG DSC_0000331.JPG DSC_0000661.JPG

Attached Files:

zararina, Nov 29, 2011
  2. zararina

Shawn Active Member

Nice looking animals :)

I like those orange haired cats a lot. We used to have one when I was a kid and it was the coolest cat you ever saw. If it tried to run away, you could grab its tail and it would simply just give up, lay down and start purring. It loved to be pet anywhere on its body, never clawed people, never bit and always loving...

However, it hated dogs and would go after them and hurt them!!! LOL, my cat beat up every dog it came into contact with, none of them hurt him even once... I'm talking st berneards, shepherds, pitts, rots, boxers, labs lol all of them scared of me kitty! haha

Shawn, Nov 30, 2011
    Becky likes this.
  3. zararina

Thanks. :)
    Actually my cat is sleeping in my lap right now and I am starting to have leg cramps. Lol
    And he looks bit like the cat in "puss in boots" just my cat was short tailed.

They both get well along together as they could lay down and eat near together. But when my dog would want to play with our cat, he will try to clawed our dog and actually he had hurt his nose before. And we will just tell (scold/shout) them both to stop fighting and they will stop as if nothing happens. LOL

zararina, Nov 30, 2011
  4. zararina

BeachHut Active Member

Nice photos Zara. :)

So you guys like cats as well. We never owned a cat, there are some stray cats outside the house and my dogs hate them so much,lol! :D There was this one time that our oldest dog had a fight with a cat. We were surprised to see her ears bleeding and felt sorry for her. Anyway, she's doing ok now but she still likes to fight with cats. :D

BeachHut, Dec 3, 2011
  5. zararina

BeachHut Active Member

Nice photos Zara. :)

So you guys like cats as well. We never owned a cat, there are some stray cats outside the house and my dogs hate them so much,lol! :D There was this one time that our oldest dog had a fight with a cat. We were surprised to see her ears bleeding and felt sorry for her. Anyway, she's doing ok now but she still likes to fight with cats. :D

BeachHut, Dec 3, 2011
  6. zararina

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Really great photos of your pets! They are really cute and loving looking. I like the orange color in the hair, really pretty.

wahcashmom, Dec 17, 2011
  7. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Looks like the dog is the good guy and the cat is the baddie. Good to see them living together peacefully, for a change.

Victor Leigh, Dec 17, 2011
  8. zararina

Comparing them, our dog was really nicer. :p
    The cat would stole some foods and my dog would just eat some from it if ever my cat can not eat all of it.
    At least my cat share his blessings to our dog and our dog helps him clean the evidences. LOL

zararina, Dec 18, 2011
  9. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think this picture says it very succinctly:

[​IMG]

Victor Leigh, Dec 18, 2011
Ask a Question