Milla and Cookie Playing

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by NewDCD, Jun 23, 2012.

1. NewDCD

NewDCD Well-Known Member

Don't mind me, I'm just posting my sweetie Milla playing with her Jack Russell Terrier "cousin", Cookie, who belongs to my aunt.

NewDCD, Jun 23, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. NewDCD

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice to watch them playing and having fun. ;)
    Our dogs are also playmates and they gave us entertainment as it is so fun to watch them having fun time too.

zararina, Jun 25, 2012
  3. NewDCD

NewDCD Well-Known Member

It's kind of funny because Cookie is, for all extents and purposes, "antisocial", as she never was socialized with other dogs when younger. She's three years old now, Milla is 5 months old. Little by little, I made Cookie warm up to Milla...she probably allowed her because hey, she's a puppy and thus not a threat. however, whenever she sees another dog just as much as walking outside my uncle's house...she goes ballistic and aggressively barks at them. She gets so worked up that when that happened once when they were playing, Cookie stopped paying attention to Milla, rushed in to bark at the dogs outside, and Milla got frightened and ran towards me for protection.

NewDCD, Jun 25, 2012
  4. NewDCD

zararina Well-Known Member

Our recent dog "Kulit" behave like your Mila.
    He would bark at any dog passing in our gate. And he does not automatically become friendly with the new things in the compound. It takes some time before he become playful with other dogs.

zararina, Jun 26, 2012
  5. NewDCD

NewDCD Well-Known Member

Actually it's Cookie who gets all barky. Milla is the sweet, friendly one. Heh, I take maybe it's due to me being a rather playful owner.

NewDCD, Jun 26, 2012
Ask a Question