Look what I found!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Nick87, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Nick87

Nick87 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Nick87, Nov 9, 2012
  2. Nick87

argon_0 Well-Known Member

The simple joys of life.

Mishka can sometimes pickup such large sticks that she runs into things with it hanging out either side of her mouth.

I think they do this to make us laugh.:D

Any attention is love for our pooches.:)

argon_0, Nov 10, 2012
  3. Nick87

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Er, do you mean you found that picture somewhere or do you mean the little doggie was saying 'Look what I have found'? My dogs are not very good at showing me what they have found. If Candy goes smell-hunting in the open field, then she would be so engrossed following up on each scent that it's very often a battle to get her to go home.

Victor Leigh, Nov 10, 2012
  4. Nick87

claudine Well-Known Member

This is a very big stick, lucky dog:p My Homer loves big sticks, the bigger, the better. And he is the happiest when his stick is bigger than him:D He would never get into the water from his own will though:p

claudine, Nov 10, 2012
  5. Nick87

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Sounds like Homer is a very ambitious kind of dog.So what does he do with a stick bigger than him? Does he just sit on it? I remember Chao-Chao, my Shih Tzu, and those bones that were too big for him to finish at one go. He would put the bones near him and just guard them. Woe befall anyone who dares to touch his bones.

Victor Leigh, Nov 11, 2012
  6. Nick87

Homer does the same thing: he tries to drag his stick to his bed and if he succees, the bed becomes a strictly restricted area. Whoever gets closer is in danger:p Although if I'm not trying to steal the stick, he is dissapointed... he likes to fight over it - as long as he is winning of course so I need to pretend that he is way stronger than me:p

claudine, Nov 11, 2012
  7. Nick87

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That dog was obviously determine to get that stick, lol. The poor thing is soaking wet, but knowing dogs fascination with sticks for the dog it was worth it. Thank you for sharing this photograph.

pafjlh, Nov 11, 2012
  8. Nick87

Talk about fetching sticks.
    I had to laugh yesterday when Mishka's furry tail picked up a stick and she was dragging it around without really caring about it. I put a foot on it and it came away. She's off to the dog groomers tomorrow for a short back and sides.

argon_0, Nov 11, 2012
  9. Nick87

Melody Well-Known Member

That's a cute photo. The dog looks proud of its prize.

Misha is not interested in sticks. When she was a puppy, I thought it would be fun to throw sticks and have her chase them. She would nibble on the ends. It was a fun game until she was throwing up bits of stick at 3 am in the morning. I decided that was perhaps not the best game for her! She was a very small pup (less than 2 lbs when I got her at 8 weeks old). It was probably too much "food" added to her diet.

Argon, that would have been hilarious! If that was Misha, she probably would have become terrified of the stick attached to her tail. LOL

Melody, Nov 12, 2012
  10. Nick87

zararina Well-Known Member

The photo was cute.
    That dog seems to enjoy picking woods or sticks and maybe it will be more fun for the dog if someone would throw that away again and again. ;)

zararina, Nov 12, 2012
  11. Nick87

Oh, definitely. And it would probably be the best if somebody was pretending that he wants to steal the stick:p . At least my Homer loves to fight over his toys. He is such a little fighter:)

claudine, Nov 12, 2012
  12. Nick87

Becky Well-Known Member

That's a great photo!

Becky, Nov 16, 2012
  13. Nick87

zararina Well-Known Member

Sounds fun! It was like tug of war with the stick. :p

zararina, Dec 8, 2012
  14. Nick87

Yes, it's great fun:D . Today, we fought over two cones. When Homer has one, I'm rolling the other one and then he isn't interested in his cone anymore, he wants mine so we switch...and everything repeats over and over:p

claudine, Dec 8, 2012
  15. Nick87

:rolleyes:
    It seems dogs enjoy wanting what you have. I have several Frisbees and throw them out to Mishka. She can never decide which is the best one until I go to retrieve one of them. That's the one she decides must be it.:rolleyes:

argon_0, Dec 10, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  16. Nick87

And it's like this not only with toys - it's the same with food:p . When Homer notices that I eat something, he instantly wants to eat it too - even if it's a banana which he usually doesn't like. When I eat it, it becomes the most wanted. Oh, and he always wants to sit where I sit:p

claudine, Dec 10, 2012
  17. Nick87

Boy you have certainly have a friend. You must be so close he thinks you are his sibling.:confused:

argon_0, Dec 12, 2012
  18. Nick87

No, I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm his slave:p . But it's okay, I know it's me who makes decisions:p . And he is so cute when he is so lordly:D

claudine, Dec 12, 2012
Ask a Question