Like Master Like Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by King Browny, Dec 7, 2011.

1. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

Since we are with our dogs most often than some people, we somehow develop certain traits or habits that are the same maybe because we also train them based on our personality. We also sometimes groom them in the manner same with our practice and before we knew it, someone would tell you, “Oh, you look like your dog.” Or “You’re just like your master.”

Do you look like your dog? Or is your dog like you in some ways?

King Browny, Dec 7, 2011
  2. King Browny

zararina Well-Known Member

I could say that my latest dog was similar with me in terms of being fond for foods. :p
    He was also sometimes serious and sometimes childish/funny which I could say that seems to be my personality too.

zararina, Dec 7, 2011
  3. King Browny

aimend13 Active Member

My dog and I are definitely two peas in a pod. We both love sort of lazying around and doing nothing, she's the best for snuggling on the couch with a movie or when I just wanna relax and read a book. But we both have our hyper days and sort of go crazy. She's a funny dog, very loving. All traits that I feel pertain to me as well.

aimend13, Dec 7, 2011
  4. King Browny

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

My dog and I are just like each other. We eat at the same time, the same thing and he goes where ever I go. He is my best buddy, love my baby boy.

wahcashmom, Dec 9, 2011
  5. King Browny

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I am not too sure. Candy is mischievous, while I think I am not. Maybe Candy is reflecting a hidden side of my own personality which I am not aware of. However I do know that Candy's mother, Cookie, is also very mischievous.

Victor Leigh, Dec 26, 2011
  6. King Browny

King Browny Well-Known Member

My dog and I are the same in loving the same food (spaghetti) and lazing around at home when I’ve no plans for the day. We would laze side by side and would just get up when it’s eating time. :p

King Browny, Dec 28, 2011
  7. King Browny

Nick87 Well-Known Member

My dogs constantly remind my parents of my brother and I when we were kids. One dog will always steal the other dog's toy, or tease the other one with a toy, or pick on each other with the little one trying to bully the big one-just like my brother and I when we were little. I guess it goes to show that no matter what the species, there's sibling rivalry, lol.

Nick87, Dec 30, 2011
    King Browny likes this.
Ask a Question