Let Us Help Save Dutch's Life

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Feb 13, 2013.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I just read this story about a Canine Good Citizen and Therapy dog named Dutch who could possibly be euthanized because of the locality's ordinance stating...
    Dutch was left with his former owner because the Aguilars had to go elsewhere. What happened when they came back was a bloody dog and a bitten caretaker. This caretaker called animal control and this is how it went.
    What I don't understand is, if in fact Dutch was a vicious dog (coming from a fight and all), this woman must have been crazy to grab him by the collar and drag him indoors. The woman also admitted that she hit Dutch before she was bit. And even then, if in fact Dutch came from a fight, why would you come between them without a water hose or something? It's plain crazy to stop them while they are in a raged fight without expecting to get bitten.

Since the judge ruled that Dutch's case did belong to this ordinance, he could face euthanasia. The owners are worried that Dutch might be euthanized so they have posted a petition on this. If you have the time to spare, I encourage you to sign the petition as well. We should at least let the authorities now that Dutch should be evaluated before passing judgement, at the least.

Some news have sensationalized this story so it's best to go to the source. Drop by their Facebook page for Dutch Updates

haopee, Feb 13, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

What a horrible story. If the women has beaten this poor dog, she got what she deserved:mad: . You can't expect a dog will calmly wait until you stop beating him:eek: . I hope he won't be euthanized!

claudine, Feb 14, 2013
  3. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

It truly is. Which is why netizens should proactively stop stupid people from getting what they want.

Please sign the petition because our 30 seconds can mean Dutch's life being saved from euthanasia.

I hardly know this people but if it were my dog who'd be unjustly charged, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him either.

haopee, Feb 15, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
  4. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

argon_0, Feb 16, 2013
    haopee likes this.
  5. haopee

zararina Well-Known Member

Even a human could fight back if he or she is being hit terribly or abused.
    There should be fair investigations in every cases.

zararina, Feb 16, 2013
    argon_0 likes this.
Ask a Question