Laser dogs

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by pilot2fly, Oct 1, 2012.

1. pilot2fly

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Instead of Laser Cats (funny SNL skit) it's laser dogs! I'm sure there was some photoshopping involved, but it's still quite funny. The camera doesn't seem to be of high quality either, so that may have contributed.

[​IMG]

pilot2fly, Oct 1, 2012
  2. pilot2fly

claudine Well-Known Member

In some photos my Homer's eyes are glowing like this too. It looks very funny. The one in the middle looks a bit creepy though:p

claudine, Oct 2, 2012
  3. pilot2fly

Jessi Well-Known Member

I actually think it's all camera quality on this one.... not photoshop. It looks like the flash hit the eyes and there's a glare. If they were going to photoshop it, they would've done both of the eyes in that middle one instead of them being different, I would imagine.

Jessi, Oct 2, 2012
  4. pilot2fly

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I looked closer at the photo and realized you're right Jessi. All camera on this one! Good find.

pilot2fly, Oct 2, 2012
  5. pilot2fly

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Yeah it does look like its possibly the picture quality. Its possible that with today's technology that the person could of snapped another photo after this to try to get one of better quality (that's what digital camera's have done for us), but then decided to post this one online because it looks like the eyes are glowing. Interesting photo none the less.

pafjlh, Oct 2, 2012
  6. pilot2fly

Kam4pups Member

That's funny, those eyes are super menacing. They look like they would blast you away if you got too close. I love how a dog, or cat's eyes glow at night, or in dark areas. Nice photo.

Kam4pups, Dec 9, 2012
  7. pilot2fly

zararina Well-Known Member

It reminds me of a photo of our precious dog. I think the lights also contribute on such shining eyes effect. It looks cute.

zararina, Dec 9, 2012
Ask a Question