Is your dog your best friend?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shdws, Feb 4, 2013.

1. shdws

shdws Well-Known Member

I thought about this today, and I realize that my dog is definitely one of my best friends. He may not be able to give advice, but he's always there and shows support in his own way. His warm way of greeting me always brightens up my darkest days. Many people can learn how to be a true friend from a dog.

shdws, Feb 4, 2013
  2. shdws

Jessi Well-Known Member

No, he's actually not. While I adore him, he's been with us a relatively short amount of time compared to my other pets. I would consider my oldest cat to be a closer friend. I love my dog and I wouldn't want to lose him, but I don't use him as a close friend like that either.

Jessi, Feb 5, 2013
  3. shdws

Nick87 Well-Known Member

My dogs are my best friends. Unlike my human friends, they never piss me off or leave me hanging. They're always there for me and will always make my day better just with their happy personalities.

Nick87, Feb 6, 2013
  4. shdws

claudine Well-Known Member

I consider Homer more a child than a best friend:p . Maybe it's because he is so egoistic and needs me all the time. But the truth is, his company always cheers me up when I'm sad and I often talk to him about everything so I think he is one of my friends:)

claudine, Feb 6, 2013
Ask a Question