Is your dog nosy?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by classy_ally, Dec 23, 2011.

1. classy_ally

classy_ally Member

Lola has got to be the most nosy dog in the world. Anything I open, her nose is in. When my mother came to visit, she opened her purse and Lola was in it. Her whole entire head. My mother said, "can I help you?" Lola just looked at her like, no.

Is your dog this nosy?:p

Attached Files:

classy_ally, Dec 23, 2011
  2. classy_ally

zararina Well-Known Member

My dog is not that nosy like Lola but most of the times he would act like an inspector dog. Specially when someone comes home with some foods in the bag or someone comes from the market. :p

zararina, Dec 24, 2011
  3. classy_ally

classy_ally Member

Awww, man. I thought someone else's dog was worse than mine. I call her security check cause she is always checking out everything. But she is scary as all get out! :D

classy_ally, Dec 24, 2011
  4. classy_ally

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Candy is nosy only with holes. Holes are totally fascinating to her. She would sit a hole and scratch at it until it becomes bigger and bigger. Even holes in the cement floor.

Victor Leigh, Dec 25, 2011
  5. classy_ally

King Browny Well-Known Member

Dogs in our place aren’t that nosy. In fact I’m not sure if they’re even nosy at all. It is maybe because we don’t allow them to peek or stick their nose with just about anything. Or maybe because being nosy isn’t just their business. :)

King Browny, Dec 26, 2011
  6. classy_ally

Nick87 Well-Known Member

One of my dogs is like that, too. If you open anything, his nose is right there. In fact he sniffs everything to find out what it is and will nudge you with his nose when he wants something. He's incredibly curious, it's hilarious.

Nick87, Dec 30, 2011
  7. classy_ally

claudine Well-Known Member

Homer is extremely nosy! He can't stand when I hide in my room, he always wants to get in, to see what I'm doing. He puts his head in my purse to see what I'm keeping in it, I've seen him trying to get into a drawer and into a wardrobe. He wants to sniff everything! Nothing can hide from him:p

claudine, Sep 14, 2013
  8. classy_ally

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My dog is only nosy when I'm carrying a bag that has food in it. He can smell that I just bought something edible and he must find out what it is at all costs.

ACSAPA, Sep 14, 2013
  9. classy_ally

claudine Well-Known Member

Oh yes, bags filled with groceries are especially tempting, Homer always wants to check what is inside of them too. I once had made a mistake of leaving one of bags on the floor. It took him no more than 5 minutes to find it and to start eating:confused:

claudine, Sep 15, 2013
  10. classy_ally

Trellum Well-Known Member

My dog is very noisy, she makes a lot noise when I get home, but I know it's her way to say hi :) I read about that a while ago, so before my mom gets a bit mad at her for making that scandal, I remind her that our dog i just saying hi and very excited to see us =D

Trellum, Mar 16, 2015
Ask a Question