If your dog was a person who would he be?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bazzie89, Mar 28, 2013.

1. bazzie89

bazzie89 Member

Silly question maybe but I thought it might be a bit of fun,lol.
    I reckon that my dog would most probably be Niles, Frasier's brother out of the American sit com, Frasier. Anyone who has watched this will understand what I mean,He's intelligent, good looking, bit wimpy, a little bit on edge, would never hurt anyone, perfect match to my Black Lab Casper, the only Labrador in history who doesn't like to get his feet wet!!
    Who d'you reckon your dog might be??

bazzie89, Mar 28, 2013
  2. bazzie89

claudine Well-Known Member

I watched Frasier a few years ago and Niles was always my favorite character, lol:D
    I have no idea who my Homer might be...maybe Blair from Gossip Girl. Homer always gets what he wants and he loves manipulating people:D

claudine, Mar 28, 2013
  3. bazzie89

zararina Well-Known Member

I think our dog would be someone who just love to eat bread, and I do not know a famous artist or actor like that. :p

zararina, Mar 30, 2013
  4. bazzie89

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Now that question is certainly left field. Mishka is quite a pretty dog so maybe she would be some sort of glamorous film star. She doesn't do much barking so maybe Audrey Tautou.:cool:

argon_0, Apr 4, 2013
  5. bazzie89

trishgl Well-Known Member

If my dog were a person it would probably be Sheldon from the bog Bang Theory. She does act like she's above all of us. Although she is sweet she does what she does on her own time.

trishgl, Apr 5, 2013
  6. bazzie89

claudine Well-Known Member

I love Sheldon! He is one of my favorite characters ever, I would love to have a dog who would be like him:D . Sheldon always makes me laugh so hard, he is great.

claudine, Apr 5, 2013
  7. bazzie89

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

Oh Gosh, my dog Paloma would be so needy and beggy. She'd most likely be hispanic. I can imagine she would probably want to follow you every where, call you all the time and beg to do what you're doing. I can only see her as being younger than older. She'd be very very girly, slender and feminine, and always wearing matching clothing. She's a playful girl. When it came time for it, she'd also be a very seductive girl. Walking very slowly, and giving a wink or two.

DappleGrey, Apr 8, 2013
Ask a Question