I got my hair did

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, May 20, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hahahaha, get it? :p This dog reminds me of the dog from that movie ''Firehouse dog'', but a mini version, even more cute :O

Trellum, May 20, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Haha, this is hilarious! Thank you for making me laugh:D It's one of the cutest and the funniest looking little dogs I've ever seen.

claudine, May 20, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I'm glad you liked it, Claudine :) I thought it was funny too, but I'm not sure what breed this dog is? I never seem to know what breed those cute little dogs are, like the one who barked at the mail man, lol.

Trellum, May 21, 2015
  4. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:DI love it! It made me laugh. I suspect the groomer was trying to give her more height and I hope it's a girl...otherwise that little one is in big trouble. I should check out that movie.

Winterybella, May 21, 2015
  5. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

He doesn't look amused

LilAnn, May 22, 2015
  6. Trellum

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D..He?.........I am hoping it's a girl!. While 'she' does not look amuse we are. I think she is just posing for the cameras as opposed to smiling for the cameras. We owners do these things for our own satisfaction. I tried to dress Zola up in some clothes and the poor dog hated it. These days I don't even buy her a fancy collar. She is happy to be her natural self.

Winterybella, May 22, 2015
  7. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

My dogs won't let me do anything like that. They won't even let me paint their nails. :(

LilAnn, May 22, 2015
  8. Trellum

You tried to paint the nails?:):):):):D. That's hilarious for me. I wonder what my girls would do. I suspect I'll nail polish all over the dog and floor. I don't see any of them allowing it. I used to watch Zola try to bite the clothes off. This Ginger girl is so hyper and greedy she might want to eat or drink the nail polish. My best bet is with Remy, she might be so scared she'll stay put until she can run away. She also looks the best in clothing.

The truth is all of my girls need a "hair did".

Winterybella, May 23, 2015
  9. Trellum

Haha, my Homer wouldn't let me do anything like that either:p He always gets super angry when I try to brush his hair or wash him. He clearly doesn't want to look pretty;);)

claudine, May 23, 2015
  10. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

image.jpg Lol Ive never tried clothes (but I would if I could find them the right size), and as far as bathing I end up getting more of it on me than on them. They all hate it. Waterhouse or bathtub, doesn't matter. They act like I'm trying to kill them! The puppy even howls. I tried some no rinse doggy shampoo. I thought they would cooperate more without running water. It does NOT work! My advice is don't waste your time because you'll just end up giving them a real bath anyway.

LilAnn, May 25, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  11. Trellum

Thank you for the information, LilAnn! I was thinking about buying a no rinse doggy shampoo, because my Homer hates being bathed too. He doesn't howl, but he growls and bites, which is even worse:confused: Now, I'm glad I didn't waste my money.

claudine, May 25, 2015
  12. Trellum

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I think I would've been better off with just plain water

LilAnn, May 26, 2015
  13. Trellum

All your dogs have short hair, right?
    My Homer spends a lot of time outside, digging holes and rolling in dirt, so unfortunately I can't use just plain water to bathe him. It wouldn't be enough.

claudine, May 26, 2015
  14. Trellum

furry friends New Member

if anyone is wondering what breed of dog this is , I am pretty sure its a malty- poo . I have one that looks identical to this dog . People asked me years ago if this was my dog when this cute post came out . she is adorable .

furry friends, Dec 24, 2021
Ask a Question