I found old photos!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by pugskjj, Jul 24, 2012.

1. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

I found some old photos on Photobucket (I forgot I even had an account LOL) and now you all will suffer through my puppy pictures :p (these are all clickable thumbnails)

To give you an idea of Kotton's size, this is a full grown Jack Russell/Daschund mix...
    [​IMG]

How can you ever get mad at this face?
    [​IMG]

BUSTED!!! She was all curled up with the visiting kitty, Ash. This also gives a size reference, the kitten is 12 weeks old and Kotton is full grown...

[​IMG]

Ok one more...No words needed here...this is the love of my life!!

[​IMG]

pugskjj, Jul 24, 2012
    Pocs likes this.
  2. pugskjj

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

This is what I call a really lovely toy dog. So have you started a Facebook account for Kotton yet? I think she can give Boo a run for his money.

Victor Leigh, Jul 25, 2012
  3. pugskjj

I had done a Dogbook and a Facebook for her but really didn't keep them up much; my friends said I was afraid she would have more friends than me LOL

pugskjj, Jul 25, 2012
  4. pugskjj

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your photos. I must get Mishy a coat that says. I'm not Fat I'm Fluffy. The vet is always sayin she is a little overweight!

Love this one . Cute as

[​IMG]

argon_0, Jul 26, 2012
  5. pugskjj

Thanks :) In that one she was not happy mommy was leaving and was doing her best to give the "PLEASE take me with you" look...and I will admit, it works 90% of the time...my old doctor (I moved so have a new one) was never surprised to see Kotton come with me to my appointments.

pugskjj, Jul 26, 2012
  6. pugskjj

haopee Well-Known Member

Kitty and Doggy sleeping together... Oh the shame! :D It's good that Kotton doesn't seem hostile to the cat.

You're lucky to have found old pictures of your dog. I don't have any of my first dogs. And if there'd been any, I bet they got washed away with the floods and typhoons we've had all this years.

haopee, Jul 28, 2012
  7. pugskjj

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Come to think of it nor do I. It seems all those old photos are either stored away where you may never find them or lost.Mmm! No typhoons here. It must be a scary experience.:eek:
    With digital photograpy it's so much easier. Now we have pictures of our dog doing everything and anything. So delete is the new word these days.

argon_0, Jul 28, 2012
  8. pugskjj

Jessi Well-Known Member

Awwwww! She's so tiny!

I wish I had old pictures of ours, but no go. :( He belonged to someone else for many years, so I don't have anything like that.

Jessi, Jul 30, 2012
  9. pugskjj

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dog and cat could sometimes sleep together when the other one is already sleeping and I will then place the other one to the side. :p
    Kotton is so cute and nice to see all those old photos.

zararina, Jul 30, 2012
  10. pugskjj

Kotton is actually the first puppy I had EVER had! I know strange, especially considering I was nearly 40 by the time I got her. And now I've had three pups in my life ranging from 7 weeks to 12 weeks when I got them. I still think Kash was WAY too young to be away from the mom, the lady claimed she was 7 weeks bt I think more like 5 or 6; but I couldn't prove it.

pugskjj, Jul 31, 2012
  11. pugskjj

Pocs Well-Known Member

Awww! That's what I call dog gone cute! Your children are adorable! Cotton looking out the window is lovely. I bet they keep you busy since those days.

Pocs, Jul 31, 2012
  12. pugskjj

Oh you bet they do!!! They are no different than having children. If something gets chewed and I ask "Who did this" they all look at each other and give me that "Not Me" look. They have toys all over the house, hate bathing, hate nap time and only seem to listen when it involves food or treats...just like a kid

pugskjj, Aug 3, 2012
  13. pugskjj

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute!!! I want to hug the screen now, I just love puppies:D . He looks so tiny, he could sit on my hand! My Homer was a cute puppy too, but he was black, only on the top of his head he had a few white hair.

claudine, Sep 6, 2012
Ask a Question