I’m such a naughty boy!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Snickersmom, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Snickersmom

Snickersmom New Member

Good evening all! Snickers here barking that I hope everyone is having a fun and safe summer! Being a Saint Bernard, you would think I was more of a winter kinda dog, but it’s quite actually the opposite. See, I’m pretty cool and behaved except for the fact that I have one weakness: I LOVE to chew and am a big hungry SNEAKER MONSTER! For me, there’s nothing better than the taste of a brand new pair of sneakers. Especially new Nikes and Reeboks! Mmmmmm slurp! The leather is just sooooo delicious! Summer is my favoritest time of the year because all of my family and friends get brand new summer sneakers and I just can’t WAIT to taste them!

Well, this summer started off with a bang! Now I know that this looks bad, what with me in doggy jail, but I assure you the crime was totally worth the time! 723B3F8B-A040-4367-8C5E-755D8D2E4928.jpeg

Mommy and me was over at my Aunty’s the other day and I was lucky enough to sniff out her new sneaker collection in her closet room!

E2B20118-9979-4749-AE03-8FED4B8C4921.jpeg

Talk about doggy heaven! But before I could even get near them, Aunty stopped me. Hmmph! So all week I have been dreaming about all those yummy new Reeboks and Nikes in there. So earlier today I was playing out back when I heard a car pull up and someone go in the house. It sounded like Aunty! I made a quick dash for the back stairs!

2FBBFAE0-33F1-436B-BDC1-6A9BCF106D20.png

As soon as I got inside the house I could smell something heavenly. Oh I knew what it was! AUNTY’S BRAND NEW REEBOKS!!!! I followed the yummy scent to the kitchen and right to Aunty’s feet!

59C80DF1-E6D9-43EE-8D38-C53CCAFFB791.jpeg

Before Aunty could even say my name, I was sniffing and licking those new Reeboks hungrily! Aunty fussed over me and said she bet that I had been craving them all week and couldn’t wait to eat them all up for dessert. My only response was growling as the toe of one of the Reeboks disappeared in my mouth and squeaked and squished as I chewed on it.

5EF319D0-53ED-4B6F-ABB4-7BA39BC9CF2E.jpeg

Apparently she is doggysitting me for the week while mommy works. Woowweee!!!! She made her way into the livingroom and sat down on the couch, all the while me trying to get her Reeboks in my mouth.
    644BD70E-BFAF-41FB-96E9-270FF5B89FF5.jpeg

She then decided that she needed to sit at the kitchen table to work on her ‘aputer thingy. I shimmied under the table and started wrestling those soft chewy white leather Reeboks right off her feet! I growled and snorted and panted the whole time!
    6B2898ED-A7E8-4C2A-BC6B-E67401174804.jpeg

Once I finally chewed them both off her feet, I grabbed them in my slobbery jowls and ran off to hide and enjoy them all to myself!

2B489589-C6DC-4979-871B-FA40050803F0.jpeg

After a while, Aunty went looking for me and her yummy Reeboks. She found me in the guest room hiding under the blankets on the bed with her Reeboks, enjoying away!

EFA982DD-37AA-4C07-A78B-BB9C9A623010.jpeg

Lots and lots of wet growling and slurping under there! Aunty asked if she could have her delicious Reeboks back so she could wear them out to her car to get some of her travel bags. After some negotiations, I let her have them back as long as they were mine the minute she came back in the house. She hunted around under the covers for them and finally found them!

719B88A6-E9D6-4D81-A193-8F3E61A1E4A2.png

I don’t think she was too impressed as they were drowned in gooey bubbly doggy drool and filled with warm slimy Saint Bernard slobber! But she was a human of her word, and gave them back to me after coming back inside the house. She said that she is probably going to have slobber between her toes for a month after wearing them! She ALSO warned me that her chewy new Reeboks have to last all week. Well, we will see about that! Will keep you all updated!

Snickers the naughty boy

Snickersmom, Jun 8, 2022
  2. Snickersmom

Snickersmom New Member

Oh and I almost forgot! Fall is awesome too because I have a couple humans that are in school. Sooooo, guess what that means??? NEW SCHOOL SNEAKERS!!!!! My Cousins usually doggysit me after school, and a couple weeks ago, I got to have the yummiest after school snack!

Me waiting for my Cousin to come over after classes let out for the afternoon
    2A834FDC-2AA1-43A9-93FF-042D54380969.png

The first taste of her new school Reeboks! Mmmmmmm
    7D3E776B-BA64-48E8-BF1E-4ABA70E390D5.jpeg

So while she did her homework thingy, I had my delicious after school snack!
    925354B6-2330-4EA3-8D35-CE3F5155A64F.jpeg

I could just eat them all day and night. Grrrrrrr, slurp!!!

Snickersmom, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Snickersmom

ADILHUSSAIN084 Active Member

It seems like a playful statement without specific context. If you have a specific question or topic you'd like assistance with, feel free to provide more details!

ADILHUSSAIN084, Nov 10, 2023
Ask a Question