Hybrid Wolves

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Shawn, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shawn

Shawn Active Member

This would be a great pet to have, a hybrid wolf. I have seen a few up close and they make wonderful pets. If you get a few of them you have to be careful though because they will pack together and make you part of their pack and strangers could get hurt if the wolves feels they are harming you at all :p

Shawn, Nov 27, 2011
  2. Shawn

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I don't know if that is really safe. My Candy is already half-wild without any cross-breeding with wolves in her lineage. She has a mind of her own. Not the easiest to train.

Victor Leigh, Dec 26, 2011
  3. Shawn

zararina Well-Known Member

I used to have a dog with breed of doberman in it and she was just like that. Will bite anyone that she taught are going to harm you. But was very sweet and loving to her owner.

zararina, Dec 26, 2011
  4. Shawn

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

That's the Dobermann breeding in action. The Dobermann is selectively bred to be a personal bodyguard. Very personal bodyguard. It's basically a one-man dog.

Victor Leigh, Jan 1, 2012
  5. Shawn

aimend13 Active Member

This seems very interesting, but a part of me feels like it might not be the safest choice. They are absolutely beautiful though! As far as the dogs wanting to become a pack if you have more then one, most of the time even one dog will feel as though you are part of their pack. It's just in there genes. It's often why trainers stress the type of attitude you should have when training your dog is that of a firm leader, what you say goes. That's because the dog will recognize you as their pack's "alpha"!

aimend13, Jan 2, 2012
  6. Shawn

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like he is yelling for someone! I think the video is cute and funny!

wahcashmom, Jan 8, 2012
Ask a Question