Howdy all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shawn, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Shawn

Shawn Active Member

Howdy folks,

My name is Shawn. I live in a small rural town in southern Illinois. I found this forum on another website and thought I would join up :) I have a black lab (with a little bit of pit-bull) male dog and I would like to learn more about being the best owner I can :) My doggie is about 2 years old, extremely hyper and active and has a great personality. Sometimes I think he learns little things off me. For example, when I yawn I usually make noises during it (LOL) and now the dog has been doing it but did not do it before, haha.

His name is Grunt.

Thanks for having me!

Shawn, Nov 27, 2011
  2. Shawn

Becky Well-Known Member

Hi Shawn, welcome to the forums! :)

Becky, Nov 28, 2011
  3. Shawn

Shawn Active Member

Thank you for the welcome :D I think you have a nice forum here :) I run a lot of forums myself and like joining other ones that interest me and I think you have a nice environment here. Good job!

Shawn, Nov 30, 2011
    Becky likes this.
  4. Shawn

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Hello Shawn,

I am new here to and I look forward in getting to know all the other dog lovers. We will have a great time talking about our puppies, hope to see you around.

wahcashmom, Dec 1, 2011
Ask a Question