How your dog react when you come home

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by zararina, Nov 30, 2011.

1. zararina

claudine Well-Known Member

My Homer always runs to greet me when I'm coming home - always, there aren't any exceptions, even if I was away only for 15 minutes. He looks so happy to see me!:D He wags his tail and jumps and wants me to pet him. And after I pet him, he brings me his toys:p
    This is why I love coming back home - I know that he is waiting for me.

claudine, Apr 16, 2013
  2. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

He brings you his toys? That's cute. Candy doesn't bring me his toys but I did remember once he brought me something to show me. I think it was a mouse he caught while I was out.

Victor Leigh, Apr 27, 2013
  3. zararina

claudine Well-Known Member

A real mouse? Oh my...it's terrifying:eek:
    Yes, he brings me his toys - but he doe it because he wants me to throw them for him. It's cute when he does it once or twice...after 50 rounds it becomes slightly annoying:p . It's really hard to tire him, he is always so full of energy.

claudine, Apr 27, 2013
  4. zararina

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

One of our dogs would run over and bark and jump. She was always delighted when we returned! The other one was a lot lazier. If the weather was warm she would sometimes get out of bed and come to see us. Otherwise, she would simply continue sleeping.

GavinMcresty, May 3, 2013
  5. zararina

MakingCents Well-Known Member

My dog brings his toys too. He's always like, 'oh welcome home mom, look here's my sheep!' It's funny, he prances around with it, all proud about how he has this cool toy.

MakingCents, May 4, 2013
  6. zararina

trishgl Well-Known Member

My dog barks and wags her tail when I come home which is very comforting to me. What does irritate me a bit is when my hubby comes home. Our chow just really loves him, she barks a bit, wags her tail and will follow him around till he sits down and gives her a proper hello which consists of rubbing her tummy and talking to her for around a minute.

trishgl, Jun 8, 2013
Ask a Question