How was your first nights with your new dog?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, May 29, 2012.

1. haopee

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is the prblem with smaller dogs :S My frida was so small when I got her! But my mom let her Daschound sleep with her in the bed some years ago. It was troublesome because she liked to strech a lot. It was so funny! The only dog my mom has allowed to sleep in her bed.

Trellum, Jun 23, 2015
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

I once stepped accidentally on Homer's paw:( Fortunately, I didn't hurt him, but I felt extremely guilty. It was awful. You have to be very, very careful when you own a small dog.

claudine, Jun 24, 2015
  3. haopee

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Ours first few night with Capone were a dream! He slept right through in his own little kennel without a fuss. We thought that he would whine and wake up at least few times, but he didn't. He got me so worried that I had to make sure he was still breathing :)

IcyBC, Jul 24, 2015
  4. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

Your so lucky, IcyBC! My Homer didn't want to sleep during the first nights in our house. He was too scared. I had to stay awake too and comfort him. It was exhausting.

claudine, Jul 24, 2015
Ask a Question