How Much Are You Willing to Pay For A Pet?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by IcyBC, Nov 10, 2015.

1. IcyBC

Djordje87 Active Member

I am not scolding you. Forgive me if you felt like I was. I admire your way of resolving this because I live in a neighbourhood where pit bulls are taught to fight and my first neighbour is one of them. You can imagine how I feel when he comes back from a fight with one of his pits hurt and all in blood. Sometimes they die. What can I do ? To call the police ? They don't care. Animal rights services wouldn't come near this guy because he is an ex convict.

I actually read through the thread and I read something like this. "Mine costed this much, we paid for ours this much..." I really believe that living things shouldn't have a price tag at all. I also read that many would save those puppies from shelters and even donate some money. That is very nice.

I do not know how we manage to say we are good. I mean people like a race when we make business of selling living creatures like dogs, cats, cows and pets just had luck in this lottery, if you know what I mean.

Djordje87, Jan 10, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  2. IcyBC

IcyBC Well-Known Member

This practice of selling dogs/puppies has been in existence forever, and usually just for AKC registered breeds. Only in the last decade or so, mutts are beginning to sell like hotcakes because people are willing to pay for them. We used to get free mutt puppy before because no one wants them.

IcyBC, Jan 16, 2016
  3. IcyBC

Djordje87 Active Member

It is probably better not to reply like this but I will anyway. Again it is not about you in any way. I am generalizing. I realize it's been here for centuries. That only means we are bastards for centuries nothing else. The thing we want to pay for a registered breed more then for a mutt just gives a an added flavour to the concept of being a bastard. Once again. Nothing applies on you, just the humanity in general.

Djordje87, Jan 16, 2016
Ask a Question