Homer

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Apr 11, 2015.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I took another picture of Homer:) He looks like a young fox in it, doesn't he?;)

2015-03-31 15.10.30.jpg
    I love him so, so much!:D

claudine, Apr 11, 2015
  2. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

He looks like a tiny fox pupy!!! He is adorable :O It seems like you are spending a lot time with him lately, good for you :)

Trellum, Apr 11, 2015
  3. claudine

peacekeeper New Member

I saw your post speaking about washing your hands after touching Homer. I usually don't do so with my baby Sheba not unless we have either came from outside or I'm about to mess with some food.

peacekeeper, Apr 12, 2015
  4. claudine

Oh, Claudine is homer's owner, I'm Frida's owner ;) She is a Schnauzer, I must admit I did wash my hands a lot in the beginning when I got her, because just like Claudine I also suffer from OCD. I'm happy to report I now wash my hands less, unless I'm going to cook something, dog or on dog i never eat or cook without washing my hands first :) I read that having a dog actually helps one's intestinal flora.

Trellum, Apr 12, 2015
  5. claudine

He does, doesn't he?:) I do spend a lot of time with him, because my mom is in a hospital. So every day, I go to my parents' house and I take care of Homer.

As for washing hands, I've always been obsessed with hygiene. Homer is really dirty;)

claudine, Apr 12, 2015
  6. claudine

I hope your mother is getting better! I am sure Homer misses ver, but it's great you have the time to take care of him. I am sure that is super important for him now that your mom can't be with him.

Trellum, Apr 13, 2015
  7. claudine

He doesn't seem to be sad, but I think he misses her. She misses him too. It's such a difficult time for us! Fortunately, I have a flexible working schedule, so every day, I can spend a lot of time at home, with Homer, and in the hospital.

claudine, Apr 13, 2015
  8. claudine

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I am happy your schedule allows you time to spend with the "people" that matter and I have included Homer in that statement. Some people don't like it but I see them as family and know full well they are not human. Homer is lovely. I always thought he was much bigger. My Zola would love him.

Winterybella, Apr 14, 2015
  9. claudine

I consider Homer my friend and my family:) We often joke that he's my little brother, haha.
    I think he'd love Zola too, although he prefers humans to dogs. I've never seen him playing with a dog. I guess he believes he's a human:p

claudine, Apr 14, 2015
Ask a Question