Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by danielle davidson, Jun 25, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Active Member

My name is Danielle and I love dogs. Right now I have a black pug and he's my baby. He's 5 years old and he will be 6 in August! In a couple years, I'm hoping to get another dog, but for right now my pug is enough! He loves attention and when no one is with him, he will cry until he gets someone's attention. I love dogs and am excited to post more and find out more stuff through this forum. This is one of my more recent photos of my pug. He loves sitting in the sun.

Attached Files:

danielle davidson, Jun 25, 2015
  2. danielle davidson

Winterybella Well-Known Member

Welcome Danielle. Nice having you here. I hope to see more of your Pug. What is his name? I have four dogs all mixed small breeds except for my bigger girl the Rottweiler.. Ginger, Zola, Remy and Reba in order of stress. Just kidding. Welcome again.

Winterybella, Jun 25, 2015
  3. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Active Member

His name is Remy. Awe haha I'm sure that they are wonderful dogs. Mine can be handful at times, but he's great. I would love to get another dog, but I don't think that will be able to happen right now. One is more than enough for me! He's a good dog, but he does love getting attention.

danielle davidson, Jun 28, 2015
  4. danielle davidson

Trellum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Danielle :) Your little pug is adorable, thanks for sharing that pic with us! I'm sure you are going to enjoy your stay here, I have already seen several of your posts, and I must say I have enjoyed them so far. Looking forward to seeing more of them :) Hopefully you share some of the adventures of your little pug ;)

Trellum, Jun 29, 2015
Ask a Question